
33 Times, I Survived You
33 Times, I Survived You دراما قصيرة من 80 حلقة. شاهدها مجانًا على DramaWatch أو على DramaBox.
Astrid Poole grows up believing her engagement to Sebastian Warren is fate. But their wedding has been postponed 33 times after a string of accidents that leave her injured and exhausted. When Astrid finally learns the truth—that all 33 "accidents" were arranged by Sebastian to delay the marriage—she chooses to walk away, ending the engagement and leaving him behind forever.
Ratings & reviews
community scored
Be the first to rate 33 Times, I Survived You.
Discussion
notes from members
Sign in to comment.
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Freeأسئلة شائعة
إجابات سريعة
كيف أشاهد 33 Times, I Survived You؟
33 Times, I Survived You متوفرة على DramaBox. يجمع WatchDex كل التطبيقات التي تعرضها، المجانية والمدفوعة.
كم عدد حلقات 33 Times, I Survived You؟
عدد حلقات 33 Times, I Survived You: 80 حلقة.
هل يمكن مشاهدة 33 Times, I Survived You مجانًا؟
الحلقات الأولى من 33 Times, I Survived You مجانية عادةً، وقد تحتاج الحلقات التالية إلى عملات أو اشتراك على DramaBox.
هل يتوفر 33 Times, I Survived You مترجم للعربية؟
33 Times, I Survived You متوفرة على DramaBox. كثير من تطبيقات الدراما القصيرة توفر ترجمة عربية؛ تحقق من إعدادات اللغة في كل تطبيق.
