33 Times, I Survived You
HOME · COMEBACK STORY · 33 TIMES, I SURVIVED YOU

33 Times, I Survived You

80 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 3

33 Times, I Survived You is a 80-episode short drama in English. Watch it free on DramaWatch, or on DramaBox.

Astrid Poole grows up believing her engagement to Sebastian Warren is fate. But their wedding has been postponed 33 times after a string of accidents that leave her injured and exhausted. When Astrid finally learns the truth—that all 33 "accidents" were arranged by Sebastian to delay the marriage—she chooses to walk away, ending the engagement and leaving him behind forever.

Episodes
80
Status
Completed
Released
2026-02-02
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 33 Times, I Survived You.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
He Broke the Heart That Saved HimFree
He Broke the Heart That Saved Him
Billionaire · 53 eps
Kneel Before The Dragon QueenFree
Kneel Before The Dragon Queen
Betrayal · 41 eps
The Lost Son of Zeus: His ReturnFree
The Lost Son of Zeus: His Return
Comeback Story · 53 eps
Free
One Punch, Combat King
Comeback Story · 55 eps
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!Free
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!
CEO · 50 eps
Twin Trap: I Played the Billionaire Twin HeirsFree
Twin Trap: I Played the Billionaire Twin Heirs
Comeback Story · 45 eps
Step Aside, I Am The True Rap KingFree
Step Aside, I Am The True Rap King
A Nobody · 42 eps
Free
The Apex Hunter
Comeback Story · 49 eps
Free
The Loser Janitor is the Ultimate Legend
Comeback Story · 52 eps
Murdered by My Fiancée, Reborn a GodFree
Murdered by My Fiancée, Reborn a God
Apocalypse · 42 eps
Your Dumped Housewife Is Your BossFree
Your Dumped Housewife Is Your Boss
Billionaire · 51 eps
He Claimed Me at My Engagement PartyFree
He Claimed Me at My Engagement Party
Billionaire · 50 eps

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Free
Your Scheme, My Countermove
Family Bonds · 58 eps
Free
Dr. Lucifer
Betrayal · 52 eps
Free
The Hidden CEO vs. The Spoiled Child
Counterattack · 45 eps
Free
You Were My Only, Once (DUBBED)
A Nobody · 86 eps
Free
Curse of the Red Mole(DUBBED)
Family · 30 eps
Free
Regret Is Only the Beginning (DUBBED)
Billionaire · 91 eps
Free
Done with Lies, Done with You
Billionaire · 77 eps
Free
From Broken Nights to His Light
Counterattack · 77 eps
Free
She Conquers the World, I Conquer Her
A Nobody · 40 eps
Runtime Error: Love Not RespondingFree
Runtime Error: Love Not Responding
Comeback · 70 eps
Free
Knocked Down, Not Out
Comeback Story · 63 eps
Free
Broken in the Silence of Your Lies
Love After Divorce · 62 eps

FAQ

quick answers

How can I watch 33 Times, I Survived You?

33 Times, I Survived You is a short drama you can watch on DramaBox. WatchDex tracks every app that carries it, free and paid, so you can start in one tap.

How many episodes does 33 Times, I Survived You have?

33 Times, I Survived You has 80 episodes.

Is 33 Times, I Survived You free to watch?

Early episodes of 33 Times, I Survived You are usually free; later ones may need coins or a subscription on DramaBox. WatchDex also flags free community sources when members submit them.

Can I watch 33 Times, I Survived You with English subtitles?

Yes — DramaBox carry 33 Times, I Survived You and most short-drama apps ship English subtitles. WatchDex links straight to each source.