HOME · REBIRTH · 99 DAYS WITH ZEUS

99 Days with Zeus

39 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 321 plays3.1K followers

99 Days with Zeus, 39 bölümlük bir kısa dizidir. DramaWatch üzerinde ücretsiz ya da DramaBox üzerinde izleyebilirsiniz.

After Hera strips Zeus of his powers and exiles him to New York, the fallen God King has 99 days to earn 100 true believers or vanish forever. Museum researcher Chloe takes him in, only for Zeus to discover that her faith is worth a hundred ordinary souls. Through chaotic cohabitation, divine assassins, and a love rooted in their past lives......

Episodes
39
Status
Completed
Released
2026-08-20
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 99 Days with Zeus.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
Doting Snake LordFree
Doting Snake Lord
Rebirth · 60 eps
Dikkat! Mirasçı GeliyorFree
Dikkat! Mirasçı Geliyor
Heiress · 61 eps
My Weak Little Dog Is a Legendary Sky LionFree
My Weak Little Dog Is a Legendary Sky Lion
Comeback · 50 eps
Reborn to be the Dragon QueenFree
Reborn to be the Dragon Queen
Fantasy · 42 eps
Free
My Safe Haven in a Frozen World
Apocalypse · 48 eps
Free
Raise an Ancient King to Be My Boyfriend
BG · 46 eps
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!Free
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!
CEO · 50 eps
After Rebirth, I Gave My Control-Freak Fiancé to My StepsisterFree
After Rebirth, I Gave My Control-Freak Fiancé to My Stepsister
Forced Love · 50 eps
Free
Blood twin sisters
Family Intrigue · 34 eps
Goodbye, Ex-HusbandFree
Goodbye, Ex-Husband
Betrayal · 45 eps
Reborn in a Wedding Dress, I Enter the OctagonFree
Reborn in a Wedding Dress, I Enter the Octagon
Rebirth · 26 eps
Free
After Seven Deaths, My Luna Mom Heard My Baby Thoughts!
Betrayal · 34 eps

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Benim Panther Eşim ve Küçük YavrumFree
Benim Panther Eşim ve Küçük Yavrum
Fantasy · 100 eps
Free
Children Of Resonance:Saving Human Hearts
Monster Horde · 52 eps
Free
My Ex's Brother Teaches Me to Puck
BG · 58 eps
Tamed by My Dad's Best FriendFree
Tamed by My Dad's Best Friend
Age Gap · 53 eps
Romeo & Juliet ReimaginedFree
Romeo & Juliet Reimagined
Short drama · 45 eps
Free
OOPS! Olympus Beauties Want Apollo's Son
Divine Tycoon · 59 eps
Dragon King's Lost QueenFree
Dragon King's Lost Queen
Family Bonds · 40 eps
Forbidden Love: Uncle's TemptationFree
Forbidden Love: Uncle's Temptation
Betrayal · 62 eps
He Let His Mistress Wear The Wedding Gown I Designed MyselfFree
He Let His Mistress Wear The Wedding Gown I Designed Myself
Short drama · 20 eps
The Vessel Beneath His strapFree
The Vessel Beneath His strap
Short drama · 14 eps
I Woke Up as the Panther's Mate—with a CubFree
I Woke Up as the Panther's Mate—with a Cub
Ancient · 66 eps
Claimed by My Enemy's SonFree
Claimed by My Enemy's Son
Enemies to Lovers · 44 eps

Sık sorulan sorular

kısa yanıtlar

99 Days with Zeus nasıl izlenir?

99 Days with Zeus şu uygulamalarda: DramaBox. WatchDex, diziyi yayınlayan tüm ücretsiz ve ücretli uygulamaları listeler.

99 Days with Zeus kaç bölüm?

99 Days with Zeus toplam 39 bölümdür.

99 Days with Zeus ücretsiz izlenebilir mi?

99 Days with Zeus dizisinin ilk bölümleri genellikle ücretsizdir; sonraki bölümler DramaBox üzerinde jeton veya abonelik gerektirebilir.

99 Days with Zeus Türkçe altyazılı izlenebilir mi?

99 Days with Zeus şu uygulamalarda: DramaBox. Birçok kısa dizi uygulaması Türkçe altyazı sunar; her uygulamada dil ayarını kontrol edin.