HOME · REBIRTH · 99 DAYS WITH ZEUS

99 Days with Zeus

39 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 321 plays3.1K followers

99 Days with Zeus is a 39-episode short drama in English. Watch it free on DramaWatch, or on DramaBox.

After Hera strips Zeus of his powers and exiles him to New York, the fallen God King has 99 days to earn 100 true believers or vanish forever. Museum researcher Chloe takes him in, only for Zeus to discover that her faith is worth a hundred ordinary souls. Through chaotic cohabitation, divine assassins, and a love rooted in their past lives......

Episodes
39
Status
Completed
Released
2026-08-20
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 99 Days with Zeus.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
Doting Snake LordFree
Doting Snake Lord
Rebirth · 60 eps
Caution! Heiress Coming ThroughFree
Caution! Heiress Coming Through
Heiress · 61 eps
My Weak Little Dog Is a Legendary Sky LionFree
My Weak Little Dog Is a Legendary Sky Lion
Comeback · 50 eps
Reborn to be the Dragon QueenFree
Reborn to be the Dragon Queen
Fantasy · 42 eps
Free
My Safe Haven in a Frozen World
Apocalypse · 48 eps
Free
Raise an Ancient King to Be My Boyfriend
BG · 46 eps
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!Free
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!
CEO · 50 eps
After Rebirth, I Gave My Control-Freak Fiancé to My StepsisterFree
After Rebirth, I Gave My Control-Freak Fiancé to My Stepsister
Forced Love · 50 eps
Free
Blood twin sisters
Family Intrigue · 34 eps
Goodbye, Ex-HusbandFree
Goodbye, Ex-Husband
Betrayal · 45 eps
Reborn in a Wedding Dress, I Enter the OctagonFree
Reborn in a Wedding Dress, I Enter the Octagon
Rebirth · 26 eps
Free
After Seven Deaths, My Luna Mom Heard My Baby Thoughts!
Betrayal · 34 eps

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
My Panther Mate & Our Little CubFree
My Panther Mate & Our Little Cub
Fantasy · 100 eps
Free
Children Of Resonance:Saving Human Hearts
Monster Horde · 52 eps
Free
My Ex's Brother Teaches Me to Puck
BG · 58 eps
Tamed by My Dad's Best FriendFree
Tamed by My Dad's Best Friend
Age Gap · 53 eps
Romeo & Juliet ReimaginedFree
Romeo & Juliet Reimagined
Short drama · 45 eps
Free
OOPS! Olympus Beauties Want Apollo's Son
Divine Tycoon · 59 eps
Dragon King's Lost QueenFree
Dragon King's Lost Queen
Family Bonds · 40 eps
Forbidden Love: Uncle's TemptationFree
Forbidden Love: Uncle's Temptation
Betrayal · 62 eps
He Let His Mistress Wear The Wedding Gown I Designed MyselfFree
He Let His Mistress Wear The Wedding Gown I Designed Myself
Short drama · 20 eps
The Vessel Beneath His strapFree
The Vessel Beneath His strap
Short drama · 14 eps
I Woke Up as the Panther's Mate—with a CubFree
I Woke Up as the Panther's Mate—with a Cub
Ancient · 66 eps
Claimed by My Enemy's SonFree
Claimed by My Enemy's Son
Enemies to Lovers · 44 eps

FAQ

quick answers

How can I watch 99 Days with Zeus?

99 Days with Zeus is a short drama you can watch on DramaBox. WatchDex tracks every app that carries it, free and paid, so you can start in one tap.

How many episodes does 99 Days with Zeus have?

99 Days with Zeus has 39 episodes.

Is 99 Days with Zeus free to watch?

Early episodes of 99 Days with Zeus are usually free; later ones may need coins or a subscription on DramaBox. WatchDex also flags free community sources when members submit them.

Can I watch 99 Days with Zeus with English subtitles?

Yes — DramaBox carry 99 Days with Zeus and most short-drama apps ship English subtitles. WatchDex links straight to each source.