
33 Times, I Survived You
33 Times, I Survived You เป็นละครสั้น 80 ตอน ดูฟรีได้ที่ DramaWatch หรือที่ DramaBox
Astrid Poole grows up believing her engagement to Sebastian Warren is fate. But their wedding has been postponed 33 times after a string of accidents that leave her injured and exhausted. When Astrid finally learns the truth—that all 33 "accidents" were arranged by Sebastian to delay the marriage—she chooses to walk away, ending the engagement and leaving him behind forever.
Ratings & reviews
community scored
Be the first to rate 33 Times, I Survived You.
Discussion
notes from members
Sign in to comment.
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Freeคำถามที่พบบ่อย
คำตอบสั้น ๆ
ดู 33 Times, I Survived You ได้ที่ไหน?
33 Times, I Survived You มีให้ดูที่ DramaBox WatchDex รวบรวมทุกแอปที่มีเรื่องนี้ ทั้งฟรีและเสียเงิน
33 Times, I Survived You มีกี่ตอน?
33 Times, I Survived You มีทั้งหมด 80 ตอน
ดู 33 Times, I Survived You ฟรีได้ไหม?
ตอนแรก ๆ ของ 33 Times, I Survived You มักดูฟรี ตอนต่อไปอาจต้องใช้เหรียญหรือสมัครสมาชิกใน DramaBox
33 Times, I Survived You มีซับไทยไหม?
33 Times, I Survived You มีให้ดูที่ DramaBox แอปละครสั้นหลายแอปมีซับไทย ลองเช็กการตั้งค่าภาษาในแต่ละแอป
