7 Days to Unleash the Dragon
HOME · ACTION · 7 DAYS TO UNLEASH THE DRAGON

7 Days to Unleash the Dragon

60 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 38 plays

7 Days to Unleash the Dragon is a 60-episode short drama in English. Watch it free on DramaWatch, or on StardustTV.

In the world's dark underbelly lies Dragon Prison. After a decade, legend Caspian nears release. On his final night, dying cellmate Theo entrusts him with a vow: protect his sister, Yuna.

Episodes
60
Released
2026-04-04
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 7 Days to Unleash the Dragon.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
Lover in the TwilightFree
Lover in the Twilight
Anime · 51 eps
Free
Rumor Has It
Billionaire · 51 eps
Claimed by My Ex's Godfather: His Virgin BrideFree
Claimed by My Ex's Godfather: His Virgin Bride
Action · 40 eps
Contract With the RoseFree
Contract With the Rose
Love After Marriage · 94 eps
The Prodigy Sage Is BackFree
The Prodigy Sage Is Back
Action · 51 eps
Biker King Takes a QueenFree
Biker King Takes a Queen
Action · 53 eps
Mafia LoverFree
Mafia Lover
Action · 20 eps
The Princess Is Not a LoserFree
The Princess Is Not a Loser
Action · 31 eps
Married to My SaviorFree
Married to My Savior
Mutual attraction · 80 eps
My Demon Servants: the Ultimate PactFree
My Demon Servants: the Ultimate Pact
Action · 15 eps
The Mafia BossFree
The Mafia Boss
Action Romance · 62 eps
My Hidden Billionaire:Longing for YouFree
My Hidden Billionaire:Longing for You
Love After Marriage · 100 eps

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
I Left Him and Married a DukeFree
I Left Him and Married a Duke
Counterattack · 68 eps
This Time, I Choose My Daughter-in-LawFree
This Time, I Choose My Daughter-in-Law
Angelic Bitch · 67 eps
I Came to Kill You, But I Loved YouFree
I Came to Kill You, But I Loved You
Short drama · 50 eps
Novelist's Revenge? My “Villain" Hubby Is Now Real!Free
Novelist's Revenge? My “Villain" Hubby Is Now Real!
Short drama · 76 eps
Reborn to Claim the Cold Prince!Free
Reborn to Claim the Cold Prince!
Short drama · 96 eps
Survive? Please. I'm on a Wraith Shopping SpreeFree
Survive? Please. I'm on a Wraith Shopping Spree
Short drama · 60 eps
Beg Me Now? I’m Busy WinningFree
Beg Me Now? I’m Busy Winning
Short drama · 59 eps
Disowned and Returned as the Real HeirFree
Disowned and Returned as the Real Heir
Comeback · 59 eps
Betrayal of the AngelFree
Betrayal of the Angel
Divorce Drama · 51 eps
The Oath and the LieFree
The Oath and the Lie
Ancient · 60 eps
His Wife, His RulesFree
His Wife, His Rules
CEO · 112 eps
3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes BackFree
3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back
Comeback · 73 eps

FAQ

quick answers

How can I watch 7 Days to Unleash the Dragon?

7 Days to Unleash the Dragon is a short drama you can watch on StardustTV. WatchDex tracks every app that carries it, free and paid, so you can start in one tap.

How many episodes does 7 Days to Unleash the Dragon have?

7 Days to Unleash the Dragon has 60 episodes.

Is 7 Days to Unleash the Dragon free to watch?

Early episodes of 7 Days to Unleash the Dragon are usually free; later ones may need coins or a subscription on StardustTV. WatchDex also flags free community sources when members submit them.

Can I watch 7 Days to Unleash the Dragon with English subtitles?

Yes — StardustTV carry 7 Days to Unleash the Dragon and most short-drama apps ship English subtitles. WatchDex links straight to each source.