999 False Hotel Claims, Annihilate Cheater’s Clan
HOME · REVENGE · 999 FALSE HOTEL CLAIMS, ANNIHILATE

999 False Hotel Claims, Annihilate Cheater’s Clan

24 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 3

999 False Hotel Claims, Annihilate Cheater’s Clan is a 24-episode short drama in English. Watch it free on DramaWatch, or on VibeShort.

On her tenth wedding anniversary, devoted housewife Evelyn is publicly framed by her husband and in-laws. They fabricate 999 fake hotel cheating records, humiliate her brutally, and force her into desperate despair. After dying from suicide, she reborns back to the humiliating moment. Determined to take revenge, she unites with the powerful governor. With solid evidence, she exposes the whole family’s vicious conspiracy, destroys their lies, and makes every evil person pay a painful price for th

Episodes
24
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 999 False Hotel Claims, Annihilate Cheater’s Clan.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
Doting Snake LordFree
Doting Snake Lord
Rebirth · 60 eps
He Broke the Heart That Saved HimFree
He Broke the Heart That Saved Him
Billionaire · 53 eps
Free
Tempest:The Last Mecha
Counterattack · 58 eps
Don't Mess With The Billionaire SisterFree
Don't Mess With The Billionaire Sister
Comeback · 54 eps
Caution! Heiress Coming ThroughFree
Caution! Heiress Coming Through
Heiress · 61 eps
Free
My Fortune Angel Made Me A Queen
BG · 52 eps
The Alpha King's Slave BrideFree
The Alpha King's Slave Bride
Betrayal · 55 eps
Free
Tempted by My Best Friend’s Billionaire Dad
Age-Gap Love · 51 eps
Free
Vampire Queen Rules All
Betrayal · 57 eps
Free
The Invincible Blacksmith
Counterattack · 45 eps
My Weak Little Dog Is a Legendary Sky LionFree
My Weak Little Dog Is a Legendary Sky Lion
Comeback · 50 eps
Kneel Before The Dragon QueenFree
Kneel Before The Dragon Queen
Betrayal · 41 eps

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
He Captain’s Two FamiliesFree
He Captain’s Two Families
Polyamory · 42 eps
Palace of LiesFree
Palace of Lies
Reversal of Fortune · 60 eps
The Mate He Gave AwayFree
The Mate He Gave Away
High Fantasy · 98 eps
I Stole My Sister’s Face to Date a WerewolfFree
I Stole My Sister’s Face to Date a Werewolf
Werewolf · 43 eps
I Died Before He Believed MeFree
I Died Before He Believed Me
Polyamory · 75 eps
The Godfather Married Her, Not MeFree
The Godfather Married Her, Not Me
Mafia · 30 eps
They Called Me Crazy,Then I Burned His World DownFree
They Called Me Crazy,Then I Burned His World Down
Office Politics · 25 eps
Antarctic Burial of LoveFree
Antarctic Burial of Love
Rebirth · 21 eps
Reborn Manhattan VengeanceFree
Reborn Manhattan Vengeance
Reversal of Fortune · 30 eps
They Loved My Seven Tails,The Outcast King Loved Me with Only OneFree
They Loved My Seven Tails,The Outcast King Loved Me with Only One
Fantasy · 75 eps
After Rebirth, I Rejected the Incubus and Chose the Cursed VampireFree
After Rebirth, I Rejected the Incubus and Chose the Cursed Vampire
Woman · 40 eps
Love Vanished. I Moved On.Free
Love Vanished. I Moved On.
Underdog · 20 eps

FAQ

quick answers

How can I watch 999 False Hotel Claims, Annihilate Cheater’s Clan?

999 False Hotel Claims, Annihilate Cheater’s Clan is a short drama you can watch on VibeShort. WatchDex tracks every app that carries it, free and paid, so you can start in one tap.

How many episodes does 999 False Hotel Claims, Annihilate Cheater’s Clan have?

999 False Hotel Claims, Annihilate Cheater’s Clan has 24 episodes.

Is 999 False Hotel Claims, Annihilate Cheater’s Clan free to watch?

Early episodes of 999 False Hotel Claims, Annihilate Cheater’s Clan are usually free; later ones may need coins or a subscription on VibeShort. WatchDex also flags free community sources when members submit them.

Can I watch 999 False Hotel Claims, Annihilate Cheater’s Clan with English subtitles?

Yes — VibeShort carry 999 False Hotel Claims, Annihilate Cheater’s Clan and most short-drama apps ship English subtitles. WatchDex links straight to each source.