
500 Women Rejected. I Was Chosen.
500 Women Rejected. I Was Chosen. is a 66-episode short drama in English. Watch it free on DramaWatch, or on NetShort.
On her wedding day, Lydia catches her fiancé cheating. Heartbroken, she rebuilds her life and seeks a deal with Aurora Group, unaware its powerful CEO, Albert, has secretly admired her for years. As their chemistry ignites, they must face her vengeful ex and Albert's manipulative fiancée. Will Lydia fall for the CEO who fights for her, or will the past destroy them?
Ratings & reviews
community scored
Be the first to rate 500 Women Rejected. I Was Chosen..
Discussion
notes from members
Sign in to comment.
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
FreeFAQ
quick answers
How can I watch 500 Women Rejected. I Was Chosen.?
500 Women Rejected. I Was Chosen. is a short drama you can watch on NetShort. WatchDex tracks every app that carries it, free and paid, so you can start in one tap.
How many episodes does 500 Women Rejected. I Was Chosen. have?
500 Women Rejected. I Was Chosen. has 66 episodes.
Is 500 Women Rejected. I Was Chosen. free to watch?
Early episodes of 500 Women Rejected. I Was Chosen. are usually free; later ones may need coins or a subscription on NetShort. WatchDex also flags free community sources when members submit them.
Can I watch 500 Women Rejected. I Was Chosen. with English subtitles?
Yes — NetShort carry 500 Women Rejected. I Was Chosen. and most short-drama apps ship English subtitles. WatchDex links straight to each source.
