9-Year-Old girl Captain,Saving the Skies
HOME · COMEBACK STORY · 9-YEAR-OLD GIRL CAPTAIN,SAVING THE

9-Year-Old girl Captain,Saving the Skies

60 episodesEnglishon 2 appsfree on 321.5K followers

9-Year-Old girl Captain,Saving the Skies is a 60-episode short drama in English. Watch it free on DramaWatch, or on DramaBox, ReeLife.

In her past life, Eleanor Vance was a top female pilot and engineer. Reborn as nine-year-old Daisy, she saved a crashing plane with her past-life skills—shocking the world. But rivals, imposters, and media pressure followed. With age-defying expertise, Daisy fought back and returned to design, creating a new aviation legend.

Episodes
60
Status
Published
Released
2026-08-22
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 9-Year-Old girl Captain,Saving the Skies.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
He Broke the Heart That Saved HimFree
He Broke the Heart That Saved Him
Billionaire · 53 eps
Kneel Before The Dragon QueenFree
Kneel Before The Dragon Queen
Betrayal · 41 eps
The Lost Son of Zeus: His ReturnFree
The Lost Son of Zeus: His Return
Comeback Story · 53 eps
Free
One Punch, Combat King
Comeback Story · 55 eps
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!Free
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!
CEO · 50 eps
Twin Trap: I Played the Billionaire Twin HeirsFree
Twin Trap: I Played the Billionaire Twin Heirs
Comeback Story · 45 eps
Step Aside, I Am The True Rap KingFree
Step Aside, I Am The True Rap King
A Nobody · 42 eps
Free
The Apex Hunter
Comeback Story · 49 eps
Free
The Loser Janitor is the Ultimate Legend
Comeback Story · 52 eps
Murdered by My Fiancée, Reborn a GodFree
Murdered by My Fiancée, Reborn a God
Apocalypse · 42 eps
Your Dumped Housewife Is Your BossFree
Your Dumped Housewife Is Your Boss
Billionaire · 51 eps
He Claimed Me at My Engagement PartyFree
He Claimed Me at My Engagement Party
Billionaire · 50 eps

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Raising My Husband’s Non-marital ChildFree
Raising My Husband’s Non-marital Child
Concealed Identity · 35 eps
Son of Odin RagnarokFree
Son of Odin Ragnarok
[object Object] · 53 eps
The Western Godfather: Rise of the MoonbloodFree
The Western Godfather: Rise of the Moonblood
A Nobody · 46 eps
That Mechanic is the God of MechaFree
That Mechanic is the God of Mecha
Concealed Identity · 50 eps
The Cyber Savior He BetrayedFree
The Cyber Savior He Betrayed
Betrayal · 36 eps
Forsaken for the Tyrant KingFree
Forsaken for the Tyrant King
Modern · 69 eps
Scrap TitanFree
Scrap Titan
A Nobody · 40 eps
Collar Stained With BloodFree
Collar Stained With Blood
Historical · 43 eps
I Married a Nobody, Now He Owns the CityFree
I Married a Nobody, Now He Owns the City
BG · 50 eps
Hades’ Little Warrior Takes on the MafiaFree
Hades’ Little Warrior Takes on the Mafia
Counterattack · 51 eps
Titan serpentFree
Titan serpent
Betrayal · 40 eps
Can't Pay the Bill? I Own the BankFree
Can't Pay the Bill? I Own the Bank
Revenge · 30 eps

FAQ

quick answers

How can I watch 9-Year-Old girl Captain,Saving the Skies?

9-Year-Old girl Captain,Saving the Skies is a short drama you can watch on DramaBox, ReeLife. WatchDex tracks every app that carries it, free and paid, so you can start in one tap.

How many episodes does 9-Year-Old girl Captain,Saving the Skies have?

9-Year-Old girl Captain,Saving the Skies has 60 episodes.

Is 9-Year-Old girl Captain,Saving the Skies free to watch?

Early episodes of 9-Year-Old girl Captain,Saving the Skies are usually free; later ones may need coins or a subscription on DramaBox, ReeLife. WatchDex also flags free community sources when members submit them.

Can I watch 9-Year-Old girl Captain,Saving the Skies with English subtitles?

Yes — DramaBox, ReeLife carry 9-Year-Old girl Captain,Saving the Skies and most short-drama apps ship English subtitles. WatchDex links straight to each source.