30 Days to Break Off the Engagement
HOME · BITTER LOVE · 30 DAYS TO BREAK OFF THE ENGAGEMEN

30 Days to Break Off the Engagement

45 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 3468 plays

30 Days to Break Off the Engagement is a 45-episode short drama in English. Watch it free on DramaWatch, or on StardustTV.

Fiona wasted years on Tyler, who loved only stepsister Nora. Heartbroken, she ends their engagement and marries Silas, her disabled rival, in 30 days. Living together, she discovers his decade-long crush on her. As Taylor regrets and Nora turns ruthless, he threatens suicide at the wedding—but Fiona walks to Silas, the man who truly loves her.

Episodes
45
Released
2026-08-15
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 30 Days to Break Off the Engagement.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
Submitting to His Dark SecretFree
Submitting to His Dark Secret
BDSM · 54 eps
Captive In Mafia King’s EmbraceFree
Captive In Mafia King’s Embrace
BG · 66 eps
The Dragon Slave I Whipped is Now My KingFree
The Dragon Slave I Whipped is Now My King
Bitter Love · 57 eps
Betrayed, Then Wed by the Mafia HeirFree
Betrayed, Then Wed by the Mafia Heir
[object Object] · 50 eps
The Mafia Queen's Blind SpotFree
The Mafia Queen's Blind Spot
Bitter Love · 35 eps
The Heirless Alpha's Miracle OmegaFree
The Heirless Alpha's Miracle Omega
Bitter Love · 53 eps
Goodbye Fiancé I Choose the Vampire KingFree
Goodbye Fiancé I Choose the Vampire King
Betrayal · 38 eps
Elven King, You Miss Your True LoveFree
Elven King, You Miss Your True Love
[object Object] · 52 eps
Never Fall  AloneFree
Never Fall Alone
Bitter Love · 46 eps
The CEO’s Blind Forbidden LoveFree
The CEO’s Blind Forbidden Love
BG · 56 eps
My orphaned belovedFree
My orphaned beloved
[object Object] · 40 eps
Top World Athletes Fight to Be My Baby's FatherFree
Top World Athletes Fight to Be My Baby's Father
Betrayal · 40 eps

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
I Mated the Alpha’s Heir BrotherFree
I Mated the Alpha’s Heir Brother
Short drama · 42 eps
I Divorced the BillionaireFree
I Divorced the Billionaire
Betrayal · 50 eps
After Rebirth, I Married My Fiancé's BrotherFree
After Rebirth, I Married My Fiancé's Brother
Identity Twist · 60 eps
Chained WingsFree
Chained Wings
BL · 40 eps
Alpha’s True MateFree
Alpha’s True Mate
Destined Love · 40 eps
Mom-in-Law Fought For MeFree
Mom-in-Law Fought For Me
Faceslapping · 42 eps
After The Crash, I Can Hear The WorldFree
After The Crash, I Can Hear The World
Dark Romance · 30 eps
Eyes of Fortune: from Rages to RichFree
Eyes of Fortune: from Rages to Rich
Revenge · 48 eps
ALPHA OMEGA PRINCE:FOES TO LOVERSFree
ALPHA OMEGA PRINCE:FOES TO LOVERS
BL · 60 eps
His Bodyguard Finally Claimed by His EnemyFree
His Bodyguard Finally Claimed by His Enemy
Counterattack · 24 eps
Clockwork Alchemist: Forge & FamilyFree
Clockwork Alchemist: Forge & Family
Short drama · 52 eps
Her Deadly BodyguardFree
Her Deadly Bodyguard
Feel-Good · 59 eps

FAQ

quick answers

How can I watch 30 Days to Break Off the Engagement?

30 Days to Break Off the Engagement is a short drama you can watch on StardustTV. WatchDex tracks every app that carries it, free and paid, so you can start in one tap.

How many episodes does 30 Days to Break Off the Engagement have?

30 Days to Break Off the Engagement has 45 episodes.

Is 30 Days to Break Off the Engagement free to watch?

Early episodes of 30 Days to Break Off the Engagement are usually free; later ones may need coins or a subscription on StardustTV. WatchDex also flags free community sources when members submit them.

Can I watch 30 Days to Break Off the Engagement with English subtitles?

Yes — StardustTV carry 30 Days to Break Off the Engagement and most short-drama apps ship English subtitles. WatchDex links straight to each source.