40 years, found I was never his wife
HOME · 40 YEARS, FOUND I WAS NEVER HIS WI

40 years, found I was never his wife

20 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 3189 plays

40 years, found I was never his wife is a 20-episode short drama in English. Watch it free on DramaWatch, or on ShortMax.

In her past life, Demeter was deceived by Paris, lost her virginity before marriage, suffered mistreatment from his family, and died with resentment without a proper status. After rebirth, she saw through the scheme and broke off the engagement. She saved the reborn Hephaestus, and the two joined forces to clear her father’s name. Paris woke up, repented, but was rejected. In the end, Demeter stayed with Hephaestus, revived her family, and found happiness.

Episodes
20
Released
2026-04-09
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 40 years, found I was never his wife.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
The Groom's Regret, My Fake Death, His Living HellFree
The Groom's Regret, My Fake Death, His Living Hell
Short drama · 28 eps
The Proctologist's BrotherFree
The Proctologist's Brother
Crush-to-love · 28 eps
In His Cold EyesFree
In His Cold Eyes
Short drama · 65 eps
Trapped in His PlanFree
Trapped in His Plan
Reunion · 75 eps
He Had Billions, But Not My NameFree
He Had Billions, But Not My Name
Billionaire · 22 eps
Never Cross a Supreme SorcererFree
Never Cross a Supreme Sorcerer
Short drama · 69 eps
Sea of LustFree
Sea of Lust
Short drama · 30 eps
Reborn to Reject the AlphaFree
Reborn to Reject the Alpha
Fantasy · 26 eps
Free
Beach Volleyball Virgin
Athlete · 52 eps
Free
Blind Eyes, Open Heart
Betrayal · 60 eps
The Bride's RevengeFree
The Bride's Revenge
Contemporary Romance · 60 eps
Marriage in Freefall: The Reborn Captain’s RevengeFree
Marriage in Freefall: The Reborn Captain’s Revenge
Women's growth · 81 eps

FAQ

quick answers

How can I watch 40 years, found I was never his wife?

40 years, found I was never his wife is a short drama you can watch on ShortMax. WatchDex tracks every app that carries it, free and paid, so you can start in one tap.

How many episodes does 40 years, found I was never his wife have?

40 years, found I was never his wife has 20 episodes.

Is 40 years, found I was never his wife free to watch?

Early episodes of 40 years, found I was never his wife are usually free; later ones may need coins or a subscription on ShortMax. WatchDex also flags free community sources when members submit them.

Can I watch 40 years, found I was never his wife with English subtitles?

Yes — ShortMax carry 40 years, found I was never his wife and most short-drama apps ship English subtitles. WatchDex links straight to each source.