HOME · COMEBACK STORY · 26 YEARS A BOND

26 Years a Bond

51 episodesEnglishon 2 appsfree on 36K followers

26 Years a Bond is a 51-episode short drama in English. Watch it free on DramaWatch, or on DramaBox, ReeLife.

At 19, top student Gavin Gould sacrificed his dream college acceptance and tuition to save his 7-year-old sister's hand after a tragic crash. Seeing his desperation, Clara Blake extended a lifeline, saving his family and pushing him to keep studying. 26 years later, Gavin has built a global empire, while Clara has hit rock bottom. Now, the self-made tycoon steps into the dark to repay the debt of a lifetime.

Episodes
51
Status
Completed
Released
2026-08-04
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 26 Years a Bond.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
He Broke the Heart That Saved HimFree
He Broke the Heart That Saved Him
Billionaire · 53 eps
Kneel Before The Dragon QueenFree
Kneel Before The Dragon Queen
Betrayal · 41 eps
The Lost Son of Zeus: His ReturnFree
The Lost Son of Zeus: His Return
Comeback Story · 53 eps
Free
One Punch, Combat King
Comeback Story · 55 eps
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!Free
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!
CEO · 50 eps
Twin Trap: I Played the Billionaire Twin HeirsFree
Twin Trap: I Played the Billionaire Twin Heirs
Comeback Story · 45 eps
Step Aside, I Am The True Rap KingFree
Step Aside, I Am The True Rap King
A Nobody · 42 eps
Free
The Apex Hunter
Comeback Story · 49 eps
Free
The Loser Janitor is the Ultimate Legend
Comeback Story · 52 eps
Murdered by My Fiancée, Reborn a GodFree
Murdered by My Fiancée, Reborn a God
Apocalypse · 42 eps
Your Dumped Housewife Is Your BossFree
Your Dumped Housewife Is Your Boss
Billionaire · 51 eps
He Claimed Me at My Engagement PartyFree
He Claimed Me at My Engagement Party
Billionaire · 50 eps

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Free
They Turned Me Into a Machine, Now I Heal the Broken
Betrayal · 55 eps
Free
Rising from the Ashes of Betrayal
Comeback Story · 62 eps
Free
Mother's Tears, CEO's Wrath
Family Bonds · 65 eps
Free
Sacrificing My Past for a Dying Love
Family Bonds · 60 eps
Reborn to Hunt the TraitorsFree
Reborn to Hunt the Traitors
Rebirth · 61 eps
Free
Sorry Doesn't Bring Her Back
Betrayal · 70 eps
Free
His Mistake, Her Move
Comeback Story · 60 eps
Free
His Regret, Her Fresh Start
All-Too-Late · 59 eps
Free
The Shield I Took Back, The World I Broke
Gamified World · 65 eps
Free
Her Second Life: Lights, Camera, Payback
Betrayal · 79 eps
Free
After the Ashes, She Built a Throne
Love After Divorce · 60 eps
Reborn Consort: Scheming My Way to the ThroneFree
Reborn Consort: Scheming My Way to the Throne
BG · 66 eps

FAQ

quick answers

How can I watch 26 Years a Bond?

26 Years a Bond is a short drama you can watch on DramaBox, ReeLife. WatchDex tracks every app that carries it, free and paid, so you can start in one tap.

How many episodes does 26 Years a Bond have?

26 Years a Bond has 51 episodes.

Is 26 Years a Bond free to watch?

Early episodes of 26 Years a Bond are usually free; later ones may need coins or a subscription on DramaBox, ReeLife. WatchDex also flags free community sources when members submit them.

Can I watch 26 Years a Bond with English subtitles?

Yes — DramaBox, ReeLife carry 26 Years a Bond and most short-drama apps ship English subtitles. WatchDex links straight to each source.