3-Month Fling? I Want Forever!
HOME · 3-MONTH FLING? I WANT FOREVER!

3-Month Fling? I Want Forever!

93 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 3

3-Month Fling? I Want Forever! is a 93-episode short drama in English. Watch it free on DramaWatch, or on NetShort.

After her career collapses in Northvale, lawyer Sophie Wynn retreats to Harbor Isle and unexpectedly falls for inn owner Leo Chow. They promise a three-month fling, yet their hearts betray the deal. When Sophie returns home early, Leo follows, facing distance and family pressure. Can love survive the storm ahead?

Episodes
93
Released
2026-04-07
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 3-Month Fling? I Want Forever!.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Lost Beneath the Rubble? Found by Love!Free
Lost Beneath the Rubble? Found by Love!
Short drama · 62 eps
Betrayed? I’m Not Done!Free
Betrayed? I’m Not Done!
Short drama · 71 eps
Pregnant with the Regent's Twins!Free
Pregnant with the Regent's Twins!
Short drama · 62 eps
My Favorite Model Is An Undercover BillionaireFree
My Favorite Model Is An Undercover Billionaire
Short drama · 73 eps
Rewritten by Our ReunionFree
Rewritten by Our Reunion
Short drama · 62 eps
Culinary CrossroadsFree
Culinary Crossroads
Short drama · 66 eps
Seduce His Uncle, Ruin My FamilyFree
Seduce His Uncle, Ruin My Family
Short drama · 63 eps
The Empress Raises HellFree
The Empress Raises Hell
Short drama · 63 eps
(Dubbed) Old Man, This's My New DadFree
(Dubbed) Old Man, This's My New Dad
Short drama · 66 eps
The King of No GamblingFree
The King of No Gambling
Short drama · 61 eps
Bite the Heiress, Bleed as HellFree
Bite the Heiress, Bleed as Hell
Short drama · 69 eps
Baby Tycoon & Her Reward SystemFree
Baby Tycoon & Her Reward System
Short drama · 62 eps

FAQ

quick answers

How can I watch 3-Month Fling? I Want Forever!?

3-Month Fling? I Want Forever! is a short drama you can watch on NetShort. WatchDex tracks every app that carries it, free and paid, so you can start in one tap.

How many episodes does 3-Month Fling? I Want Forever! have?

3-Month Fling? I Want Forever! has 93 episodes.

Is 3-Month Fling? I Want Forever! free to watch?

Early episodes of 3-Month Fling? I Want Forever! are usually free; later ones may need coins or a subscription on NetShort. WatchDex also flags free community sources when members submit them.

Can I watch 3-Month Fling? I Want Forever! with English subtitles?

Yes — NetShort carry 3-Month Fling? I Want Forever! and most short-drama apps ship English subtitles. WatchDex links straight to each source.