7 Years, and I'm Still His to Claim
HOME · 7 YEARS, AND I'M STILL HIS TO CLAI

7 Years, and I'm Still His to Claim

80 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 31 plays

7 Years, and I'm Still His to Claim is a 80-episode short drama in English. Watch it free on DramaWatch, or on NetShort.

When Erin returns from abroad, she never expects Arthur, the man she left behind, to appear as her latest interview… and slam the door in her face. Ordered to apologize, she braces for revenge but his fiery confession ignites old feelings. Can Erin resist, or will seven years of longing pull them back together?

Episodes
80
Released
2026-04-06
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 7 Years, and I'm Still His to Claim.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Love Mission: Make Her Man MineFree
Love Mission: Make Her Man Mine
Short drama · 65 eps
No Stand-In: My Way to the Top!Free
No Stand-In: My Way to the Top!
Short drama · 55 eps
Smart Poor Girl Outwits Rich KidsFree
Smart Poor Girl Outwits Rich Kids
Short drama · 70 eps
A Dumb Tour Guide's DaydreamFree
A Dumb Tour Guide's Daydream
Short drama · 60 eps
Daddy On Duty: Baby’s Big RescueFree
Daddy On Duty: Baby’s Big Rescue
Short drama · 88 eps
Revenge Plan: Seduce Her Daddy!Free
Revenge Plan: Seduce Her Daddy!
Short drama · 63 eps
Bye, Jerk! My Sacrifice Ends Here!Free
Bye, Jerk! My Sacrifice Ends Here!
Short drama · 63 eps
When Love EvaporatesFree
When Love Evaporates
Short drama · 69 eps
No Kiddin', This Bodyguard's Way Too StrongFree
No Kiddin', This Bodyguard's Way Too Strong
Short drama · 80 eps
Say Yes. Or Watch Me BreakFree
Say Yes. Or Watch Me Break
Short drama · 74 eps
Top Disciple Beat the GodsFree
Top Disciple Beat the Gods
Comeback · 71 eps
Oops, I Rewound My LifeFree
Oops, I Rewound My Life
Comeback · 147 eps

FAQ

quick answers

How can I watch 7 Years, and I'm Still His to Claim?

7 Years, and I'm Still His to Claim is a short drama you can watch on NetShort. WatchDex tracks every app that carries it, free and paid, so you can start in one tap.

How many episodes does 7 Years, and I'm Still His to Claim have?

7 Years, and I'm Still His to Claim has 80 episodes.

Is 7 Years, and I'm Still His to Claim free to watch?

Early episodes of 7 Years, and I'm Still His to Claim are usually free; later ones may need coins or a subscription on NetShort. WatchDex also flags free community sources when members submit them.

Can I watch 7 Years, and I'm Still His to Claim with English subtitles?

Yes — NetShort carry 7 Years, and I'm Still His to Claim and most short-drama apps ship English subtitles. WatchDex links straight to each source.