18 Hunks for My Wronged Daughter-in-Law
HOME · ALL-TOO-LATE · 18 HUNKS FOR MY WRONGED DAUGHTER-I

18 Hunks for My Wronged Daughter-in-Law

81 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 31 plays

18 Hunks for My Wronged Daughter-in-Law is a 81-episode short drama in English. Watch it free on DramaWatch, or on StardustTV.

18 Hunks for My Wronged Daughter-in-Law

Episodes
81
Released
2026-04-05
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 18 Hunks for My Wronged Daughter-in-Law.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
Step Back! I’m the Hidden KingFree
Step Back! I’m the Hidden King
All-Too-Late · 63 eps
Prince, Cinderella Forsakes YouFree
Prince, Cinderella Forsakes You
All-Too-Late · 51 eps
No more Blood For My Vampire First LoveFree
No more Blood For My Vampire First Love
All-Too-Late · 54 eps
Betrothed to a Beggar, Crowned a Dragon QueenFree
Betrothed to a Beggar, Crowned a Dragon Queen
All-Too-Late · 45 eps
404 Error: You Lost My LoveFree
404 Error: You Lost My Love
All-Too-Late · 66 eps
Three Months Pregnant, My Husband Filed For DivorceFree
Three Months Pregnant, My Husband Filed For Divorce
All-Too-Late · 30 eps
I Was Third on My Husband's ListFree
I Was Third on My Husband's List
All-Too-Late · 30 eps
Breaking! Your Ex-Wife Is a Billionaire HeiressFree
Breaking! Your Ex-Wife Is a Billionaire Heiress
All-Too-Late · 53 eps
Rejected By Four, Claimed By My Enemy HadesFree
Rejected By Four, Claimed By My Enemy Hades
All-Too-Late · 42 eps
The Husband They Swore I Didn't HaveFree
The Husband They Swore I Didn't Have
All-Too-Late · 31 eps
Free
Fiancé Made Me a Bald Bride to Please His Ex
All-Too-Late · 36 eps
His Ex Forgot, He Erased MeFree
His Ex Forgot, He Erased Me
All-Too-Late · 30 eps

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Oops! My Intern Is MomFree
Oops! My Intern Is Mom
Business Conflicts · 64 eps
The MIL She Mistook For A MistressFree
The MIL She Mistook For A Mistress
CEO · 30 eps
No Child, Just the CrownFree
No Child, Just the Crown
Ancient · 60 eps
I'm Done Being the Real DaughterFree
I'm Done Being the Real Daughter
Adopted Daughter · 70 eps
Once for Glory, Now for the PeopleFree
Once for Glory, Now for the People
Century Romance · 71 eps
Blind Father, Ungrateful SonFree
Blind Father, Ungrateful Son
Amnesia · 50 eps
Elderly Cultivation UniversityFree
Elderly Cultivation University
Campus · 80 eps
Hacker Queen Saved the CEOFree
Hacker Queen Saved the CEO
Business Conflicts · 64 eps
The Fallen Banker Strikes BackFree
The Fallen Banker Strikes Back
Betrayal · 59 eps
The Idiot Who Shattered the ThroneFree
The Idiot Who Shattered the Throne
Comeback · 50 eps
I'm the Go God, Deal with ItFree
I'm the Go God, Deal with It
Feel-Good · 60 eps
Her Throne Built on His LiesFree
Her Throne Built on His Lies
All-Too-Late · 59 eps

FAQ

quick answers

How can I watch 18 Hunks for My Wronged Daughter-in-Law?

18 Hunks for My Wronged Daughter-in-Law is a short drama you can watch on StardustTV. WatchDex tracks every app that carries it, free and paid, so you can start in one tap.

How many episodes does 18 Hunks for My Wronged Daughter-in-Law have?

18 Hunks for My Wronged Daughter-in-Law has 81 episodes.

Is 18 Hunks for My Wronged Daughter-in-Law free to watch?

Early episodes of 18 Hunks for My Wronged Daughter-in-Law are usually free; later ones may need coins or a subscription on StardustTV. WatchDex also flags free community sources when members submit them.

Can I watch 18 Hunks for My Wronged Daughter-in-Law with English subtitles?

Yes — StardustTV carry 18 Hunks for My Wronged Daughter-in-Law and most short-drama apps ship English subtitles. WatchDex links straight to each source.