1987: The Hollow Success
HOME · CLAPBACK · 1987: THE HOLLOW SUCCESS

1987: The Hollow Success

81 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 31 plays

1987: The Hollow Success is a 81-episode short drama in English. Watch it free on DramaWatch, or on FlexTV.

In 1987, Curtis Shaw pours his savings into helping his best friend Marcus Reed build a thriving factory cafeteria. The business takes off—until greed drives the Reeds to force him out. Curtis walks away without a fight, taking the suppliers, customers, and trust that made it all work. And some people only learn what they lost after everything falls apart.

Episodes
81
Released
2026-05-21
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 1987: The Hollow Success.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
Free
The Veteran’s Promise
Armyman · 65 eps
Free
From Mudblood to Atlantis' Owner
Clapback · 41 eps
Free
The Pharaoh’s True Heiress
Clapback · 55 eps
Awakened, She Rises as the FrostFree
Awakened, She Rises as the Frost
[object Object] · 64 eps
Free
Reincarnated in a Brothel of Death
Clapback · 40 eps
Pregnant by the Wolf King: Cleaner Bride Is the Lost Sea PrincessFree
Pregnant by the Wolf King: Cleaner Bride Is the Lost Sea Princess
Alpha Wolf · 56 eps
Don't Provoke Him,He’s the King of L.AFree
Don't Provoke Him,He’s the King of L.A
Billionaire · 60 eps
Free
Son of Chaos: Return to the Mortal Realm
[object Object] · 40 eps
Pregnant Cinderella: The Prince's Lost HeirFree
Pregnant Cinderella: The Prince's Lost Heir
Babies · 52 eps
My Wolf is the Sun GodFree
My Wolf is the Sun God
Apocalypse · 59 eps
Call Me By His NameFree
Call Me By His Name
Alpha Wolf · 50 eps
The Discarded Prince Awakens the SeaFree
The Discarded Prince Awakens the Sea
Clapback · 35 eps

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Dish Slap: Revenge Served HotFree
Dish Slap: Revenge Served Hot
Short drama · 59 eps
Yeah, I'm the Villain NowFree
Yeah, I'm the Villain Now
Short drama · 73 eps
I'm a War God, But Family Comes First!Free
I'm a War God, But Family Comes First!
Short drama · 60 eps
Cannon Fodder? I'm the Queen!Free
Cannon Fodder? I'm the Queen!
Short drama · 70 eps
Ma'am, Your Bodyguard Is a HeartthrobFree
Ma'am, Your Bodyguard Is a Heartthrob
Short drama · 60 eps
[Dubbed]Mr. MosquitoFree
[Dubbed]Mr. Mosquito
Short drama · 60 eps
Bye, Leech Fam! I OWN the 80s.Free
Bye, Leech Fam! I OWN the 80s.
Short drama · 61 eps
The Stepmom Who Fed Them Well(Dubbed)Free
The Stepmom Who Fed Them Well(Dubbed)
Character Growth · 70 eps
No Turning Back After BetrayalFree
No Turning Back After Betrayal
Short drama · 69 eps
No Longer His Stand-In WifeFree
No Longer His Stand-In Wife
Age Gap · 64 eps
The Sword God They Cast OutFree
The Sword God They Cast Out
Short drama · 85 eps
The Genius Playing Dumb(Dubbed)Free
The Genius Playing Dumb(Dubbed)
Short drama · 72 eps

FAQ

quick answers

How can I watch 1987: The Hollow Success?

1987: The Hollow Success is a short drama you can watch on FlexTV. WatchDex tracks every app that carries it, free and paid, so you can start in one tap.

How many episodes does 1987: The Hollow Success have?

1987: The Hollow Success has 81 episodes.

Is 1987: The Hollow Success free to watch?

Early episodes of 1987: The Hollow Success are usually free; later ones may need coins or a subscription on FlexTV. WatchDex also flags free community sources when members submit them.

Can I watch 1987: The Hollow Success with English subtitles?

Yes — FlexTV carry 1987: The Hollow Success and most short-drama apps ship English subtitles. WatchDex links straight to each source.