100 Likes and We're Over
HOME · ALL-TOO-LATE · 100 LIKES AND WE'RE OVER

100 Likes and We're Over

18 episodesEnglishon 2 appsfree on 35,882 plays

100 Likes and We're Over is a 18-episode short drama in English. Watch it free on DramaWatch, or on SodaTV, StardustTV.

He posted "100 likes and we're over," expecting her to beg like always. Instead, she became like number 100, blocked him, and flew to Stanford—after learning he let another girl ruin her future. He thought it was just another game. This time, she stopped crying, stopped chasing, and left him with the mess. Now he wants her back. She's already gone.

Episodes
18
Released
2026-09-01
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 100 Likes and We're Over.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
Step Back! I’m the Hidden KingFree
Step Back! I’m the Hidden King
All-Too-Late · 63 eps
Prince, Cinderella Forsakes YouFree
Prince, Cinderella Forsakes You
All-Too-Late · 51 eps
No more Blood For My Vampire First LoveFree
No more Blood For My Vampire First Love
All-Too-Late · 54 eps
Betrothed to a Beggar, Crowned a Dragon QueenFree
Betrothed to a Beggar, Crowned a Dragon Queen
All-Too-Late · 45 eps
404 Error: You Lost My LoveFree
404 Error: You Lost My Love
All-Too-Late · 66 eps
Three Months Pregnant, My Husband Filed For DivorceFree
Three Months Pregnant, My Husband Filed For Divorce
All-Too-Late · 30 eps
I Was Third on My Husband's ListFree
I Was Third on My Husband's List
All-Too-Late · 30 eps
Breaking! Your Ex-Wife Is a Billionaire HeiressFree
Breaking! Your Ex-Wife Is a Billionaire Heiress
All-Too-Late · 53 eps
Rejected By Four, Claimed By My Enemy HadesFree
Rejected By Four, Claimed By My Enemy Hades
All-Too-Late · 42 eps
The Husband They Swore I Didn't HaveFree
The Husband They Swore I Didn't Have
All-Too-Late · 31 eps
Free
Fiancé Made Me a Bald Bride to Please His Ex
All-Too-Late · 36 eps
His Ex Forgot, He Erased MeFree
His Ex Forgot, He Erased Me
All-Too-Late · 30 eps

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Married To A Casino KingFree
Married To A Casino King
Short drama · 52 eps
Prison of Love and HateFree
Prison of Love and Hate
Short drama · 60 eps
A Post That Exposed My Husband and Son's Six-Year LieFree
A Post That Exposed My Husband and Son's Six-Year Lie
Hidden Identity · 25 eps
Revenge Vow at the WeddingFree
Revenge Vow at the Wedding
Short drama · 20 eps
They Divorced Her on April Fools' Day — She Wasn't JokingFree
They Divorced Her on April Fools' Day — She Wasn't Joking
Short drama · 25 eps
Love has always been hereFree
Love has always been here
CEO · 77 eps
The Defeciton She-WolfFree
The Defeciton She-Wolf
Alpha Wolf · 11 eps
The Banished Luna Was Your Alpha QueenFree
The Banished Luna Was Your Alpha Queen
Historical Romance · 15 eps
I MARRIED THE WOLF ALPHA IN A FLASH MARRIAGE-NOW THE VAMPIRE COUNT IS FULLOF OF REGRETFree
I MARRIED THE WOLF ALPHA IN A FLASH MARRIAGE-NOW THE VAMPIRE COUNT IS FULLOF OF REGRET
Women's growth · 81 eps
Stop Being Cruel,Madam Secretary Has RemarriedFree
Stop Being Cruel,Madam Secretary Has Remarried
Contemporary Romance · 64 eps
After prison,I became the antidote for the Sadism mafiaFree
After prison,I became the antidote for the Sadism mafia
Dark Romance · 81 eps
My Big Boobs Won His Friend OverFree
My Big Boobs Won His Friend Over
Short drama · 20 eps

FAQ

quick answers

How can I watch 100 Likes and We're Over?

100 Likes and We're Over is a short drama you can watch on SodaTV, StardustTV. WatchDex tracks every app that carries it, free and paid, so you can start in one tap.

How many episodes does 100 Likes and We're Over have?

100 Likes and We're Over has 18 episodes.

Is 100 Likes and We're Over free to watch?

Early episodes of 100 Likes and We're Over are usually free; later ones may need coins or a subscription on SodaTV, StardustTV. WatchDex also flags free community sources when members submit them.

Can I watch 100 Likes and We're Over with English subtitles?

Yes — SodaTV, StardustTV carry 100 Likes and We're Over and most short-drama apps ship English subtitles. WatchDex links straight to each source.