30 Years of Regret, Her Last Witness
HOME · 30 YEARS OF REGRET, HER LAST WITNE

30 Years of Regret, Her Last Witness

60 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 3898 plays

30 Years of Regret, Her Last Witness is a 60-episode short drama in English. Watch it free on DramaWatch, or on DramaWave.

Haunted by a family tragedy three decades ago, Aria endured endless misunderstandings. Living a double life in secret, she guards a major secret all alone. As her life fades away, a thrilling story of sacrifice and justice unfolds before her three siblings who have loathed her for 30 years.

Episodes
60
Released
2026-06-24
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 30 Years of Regret, Her Last Witness.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Wrong Love with the Medieval GeneralFree
Wrong Love with the Medieval General
All-Too-Late · 50 eps
Oops!My Gigolo is a Billionaire CEOFree
Oops!My Gigolo is a Billionaire CEO
Workplace · 85 eps
You Were Wrong I Am a DragonFree
You Were Wrong I Am a Dragon
Short drama · 21 eps
I Left for the Royal City, he Regretted MadlyFree
I Left for the Royal City, he Regretted Madly
Short drama · 20 eps
Breach Of Heart: The Heiress He Traded AwayFree
Breach Of Heart: The Heiress He Traded Away
Strong Female Lead · 24 eps
Game Over, Mr. BillionaireFree
Game Over, Mr. Billionaire
Short drama · 20 eps
My Fiancé's Father Claimed MeFree
My Fiancé's Father Claimed Me
Short drama · 55 eps
He Married the Wrong Woman, She Raised His Three Kids AloneFree
He Married the Wrong Woman, She Raised His Three Kids Alone
Love · 80 eps
Don't Be Jealous, Mr. Ex. I Picked the Real Heir. You Lost.Free
Don't Be Jealous, Mr. Ex. I Picked the Real Heir. You Lost.
Marriage · 30 eps
The Janitor Billionaire Strikes BackFree
The Janitor Billionaire Strikes Back
Short drama · 59 eps
The Silent Departure of the Unwanted LunaFree
The Silent Departure of the Unwanted Luna
Werewolf · 61 eps
After I Kissed The Bully, He Thought He Was GayFree
After I Kissed The Bully, He Thought He Was Gay
Women's growth · 61 eps

FAQ

quick answers

How can I watch 30 Years of Regret, Her Last Witness?

30 Years of Regret, Her Last Witness is a short drama you can watch on DramaWave. WatchDex tracks every app that carries it, free and paid, so you can start in one tap.

How many episodes does 30 Years of Regret, Her Last Witness have?

30 Years of Regret, Her Last Witness has 60 episodes.

Is 30 Years of Regret, Her Last Witness free to watch?

Early episodes of 30 Years of Regret, Her Last Witness are usually free; later ones may need coins or a subscription on DramaWave. WatchDex also flags free community sources when members submit them.

Can I watch 30 Years of Regret, Her Last Witness with English subtitles?

Yes — DramaWave carry 30 Years of Regret, Her Last Witness and most short-drama apps ship English subtitles. WatchDex links straight to each source.