
33 Times, I Survived You
33 Times, I Survived You é um drama curto de 80 episódios. Assista grátis no DramaWatch ou no DramaBox.
Astrid Poole grows up believing her engagement to Sebastian Warren is fate. But their wedding has been postponed 33 times after a string of accidents that leave her injured and exhausted. When Astrid finally learns the truth—that all 33 "accidents" were arranged by Sebastian to delay the marriage—she chooses to walk away, ending the engagement and leaving him behind forever.
Ratings & reviews
community scored
Be the first to rate 33 Times, I Survived You.
Discussion
notes from members
Sign in to comment.
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
FreePerguntas frequentes
respostas rápidas
Como assistir 33 Times, I Survived You?
33 Times, I Survived You está disponível em DramaBox. O WatchDex reúne todos os apps que exibem o drama, grátis e pagos.
Quantos episódios tem 33 Times, I Survived You?
33 Times, I Survived You tem 80 episódios.
Dá para assistir 33 Times, I Survived You de graça?
Os primeiros episódios de 33 Times, I Survived You costumam ser grátis; os seguintes podem exigir moedas ou assinatura em DramaBox.
Dá para assistir 33 Times, I Survived You legendado em português?
33 Times, I Survived You está em DramaBox. Muitos apps de dramas curtos têm legendas em português; confira o idioma em cada app.
