HOME · REBIRTH · 99 DAYS WITH ZEUS

99 Days with Zeus

39 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 321 plays3.1K followers

99 Days with Zeusは全39話のショートドラマです。DramaWatchで無料視聴できるほか、DramaBoxでも配信中です。

After Hera strips Zeus of his powers and exiles him to New York, the fallen God King has 99 days to earn 100 true believers or vanish forever. Museum researcher Chloe takes him in, only for Zeus to discover that her faith is worth a hundred ordinary souls. Through chaotic cohabitation, divine assassins, and a love rooted in their past lives......

Episodes
39
Status
Completed
Released
2026-08-20
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 99 Days with Zeus.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
タイトル: Snake LordFree
タイトル: Snake Lord
Rebirth · 60 eps
注意!令嬢が通るFree
注意!令嬢が通る
Heiress · 61 eps
My Weak Little Dog Is a Legendary Sky LionFree
My Weak Little Dog Is a Legendary Sky Lion
Comeback · 50 eps
Reborn to be the Dragon QueenFree
Reborn to be the Dragon Queen
Fantasy · 42 eps
Free
My Safe Haven in a Frozen World
Apocalypse · 48 eps
Free
Raise an Ancient King to Be My Boyfriend
BG · 46 eps
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!Free
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!
CEO · 50 eps
After Rebirth, I Gave My Control-Freak Fiancé to My StepsisterFree
After Rebirth, I Gave My Control-Freak Fiancé to My Stepsister
Forced Love · 50 eps
Free
Blood twin sisters
Family Intrigue · 34 eps
Goodbye, Ex-HusbandFree
Goodbye, Ex-Husband
Betrayal · 45 eps
Reborn in a Wedding Dress, I Enter the OctagonFree
Reborn in a Wedding Dress, I Enter the Octagon
Rebirth · 26 eps
Free
After Seven Deaths, My Luna Mom Heard My Baby Thoughts!
Betrayal · 34 eps

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
私のパンサー・メートと小さなクマの子Free
私のパンサー・メートと小さなクマの子
Fantasy · 100 eps
Free
Children Of Resonance:Saving Human Hearts
Monster Horde · 52 eps
Free
My Ex's Brother Teaches Me to Puck
BG · 58 eps
Tamed by My Dad's Best FriendFree
Tamed by My Dad's Best Friend
Age Gap · 53 eps
Romeo & Juliet ReimaginedFree
Romeo & Juliet Reimagined
Short drama · 45 eps
Free
OOPS! Olympus Beauties Want Apollo's Son
Divine Tycoon · 59 eps
Dragon King's Lost QueenFree
Dragon King's Lost Queen
Family Bonds · 40 eps
Forbidden Love: Uncle's TemptationFree
Forbidden Love: Uncle's Temptation
Betrayal · 62 eps
彼は彼の恋人に私がデザインした結婚式のドレスを着させた。Free
彼は彼の恋人に私がデザインした結婚式のドレスを着させた。
Short drama · 20 eps
彼のの下の船Free
彼のの下の船
Short drama · 14 eps
I Woke Up as the Panther's Mate - with a Cub(パンサーのマットとして目覚めた)Free
I Woke Up as the Panther's Mate - with a Cub(パンサーのマットとして目覚めた)
Ancient · 66 eps
Claimed by My Enemy's SonFree
Claimed by My Enemy's Son
Enemies to Lovers · 44 eps

よくある質問

かんたん回答

99 Days with Zeusはどこで見られますか?

99 Days with ZeusはDramaBoxで配信中です。WatchDexでは無料・有料を問わず配信アプリをまとめています。

99 Days with Zeusは全何話ですか?

99 Days with Zeusは全39話です。

99 Days with Zeusは無料で見られますか?

99 Days with Zeusの序盤は無料のことが多く、続きはDramaBoxでコインや定額プランが必要になる場合があります。

99 Days with Zeusは日本語字幕で見られますか?

99 Days with ZeusはDramaBoxで配信中です。多くのショートドラマアプリが日本語字幕に対応しています。各アプリの言語設定をご確認ください。