3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back
HOME · COMEBACK · 3,000-YEAR-OLD GODDESS STRIKES BAC

3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back

73 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 38 plays

3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back دراما قصيرة من 73 حلقة. شاهدها مجانًا على DramaWatch أو على StardustTV.

Maria, the primordial goddess, wandered the earth for millennia and founded an opera house. In the old era, she backed the Boxers. Betrayed by Four Imperial Clans, their souls were trapped in Ghost City and tormented by its Great Emperor. While Maria was secluded in mountain cultivation, a century passed—her legacy faded and her opera house declined. Now returned, she seeks to restore her M Mansion, punish the Servile Clans, and overthrow the Imperial Clans and the Great Emperor.

Episodes
73
Released
2026-04-05
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
He Broke the Heart That Saved HimFree
He Broke the Heart That Saved Him
Billionaire · 53 eps
Don't Mess With The Billionaire SisterFree
Don't Mess With The Billionaire Sister
Comeback · 54 eps
امرأة العمال الملك الفاطميFree
امرأة العمال الملك الفاطمي
Betrayal · 55 eps
My Weak Little Dog Is a Legendary Sky LionFree
My Weak Little Dog Is a Legendary Sky Lion
Comeback · 50 eps
Kneel Before The Dragon QueenFree
Kneel Before The Dragon Queen
Betrayal · 41 eps
The Lost Son of Zeus: His ReturnFree
The Lost Son of Zeus: His Return
Comeback Story · 53 eps
القهوة الصغيرة من المافياFree
القهوة الصغيرة من المافيا
Betrayal · 56 eps
Free
One Punch, Combat King
Comeback Story · 55 eps
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!Free
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!
CEO · 50 eps
Twin Trap: I Played the Billionaire Twin HeirsFree
Twin Trap: I Played the Billionaire Twin Heirs
Comeback Story · 45 eps
Forbidden Touch: Taming My StepfatherFree
Forbidden Touch: Taming My Stepfather
Age-Gap Romance · 40 eps
Step Aside, I Am The True Rap KingFree
Step Aside, I Am The True Rap King
A Nobody · 42 eps

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
His Wife, His RulesFree
His Wife, His Rules
CEO · 112 eps
The Oath and the LieFree
The Oath and the Lie
Ancient · 60 eps
Betrayal of the AngelFree
Betrayal of the Angel
Divorce Drama · 51 eps
Disowned and Returned as the Real HeirFree
Disowned and Returned as the Real Heir
Comeback · 59 eps
Beg Me Now? I’m Busy WinningFree
Beg Me Now? I’m Busy Winning
Short drama · 59 eps
7 Days to Unleash the DragonFree
7 Days to Unleash the Dragon
Action · 60 eps
I'm No Beggar, I'm the Princess!Free
I'm No Beggar, I'm the Princess!
Amnesia · 57 eps
Secretly Married to My Baby's CEO DadFree
Secretly Married to My Baby's CEO Dad
Baby · 60 eps
Warlord's Modern BrideFree
Warlord's Modern Bride
Century Romance · 94 eps
My Ex Never Expected Me to Be a Fighting LegendFree
My Ex Never Expected Me to Be a Fighting Legend
Comeback · 60 eps
Free
Beyond the 99 Forgiveness
All-Too-Late · 36 eps
[Dubbed] Reunion of the Dragon’s FamilyFree
[Dubbed] Reunion of the Dragon’s Family
Short drama · 60 eps

أسئلة شائعة

إجابات سريعة

كيف أشاهد 3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back؟

3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back متوفرة على StardustTV. يجمع WatchDex كل التطبيقات التي تعرضها، المجانية والمدفوعة.

كم عدد حلقات 3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back؟

عدد حلقات 3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back: 73 حلقة.

هل يمكن مشاهدة 3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back مجانًا؟

الحلقات الأولى من 3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back مجانية عادةً، وقد تحتاج الحلقات التالية إلى عملات أو اشتراك على StardustTV.

هل يتوفر 3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back مترجم للعربية؟

3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back متوفرة على StardustTV. كثير من تطبيقات الدراما القصيرة توفر ترجمة عربية؛ تحقق من إعدادات اللغة في كل تطبيق.