
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! دراما قصيرة من 53 حلقة. شاهدها مجانًا على DramaWatch أو على NetShort.
Transmigrated into a doomed noble about to be executed, the system gives him one mission: win back his ex-fiancée. Problem is, she already loves him to death. So instead of begging for scraps, he raids the system's modern weapons shop, arms his family, and storms the capital. They wanted a simp? They got a warlord with an AK and a throne to claim.
Ratings & reviews
community scored
Be the first to rate 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!.
Discussion
notes from members
Sign in to comment.
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Freeأسئلة شائعة
إجابات سريعة
كيف أشاهد 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!؟
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! متوفرة على NetShort. يجمع WatchDex كل التطبيقات التي تعرضها، المجانية والمدفوعة.
كم عدد حلقات 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!؟
عدد حلقات 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!: 53 حلقة.
هل يمكن مشاهدة 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! مجانًا؟
الحلقات الأولى من 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! مجانية عادةً، وقد تحتاج الحلقات التالية إلى عملات أو اشتراك على NetShort.
هل يتوفر 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! مترجم للعربية؟
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! متوفرة على NetShort. كثير من تطبيقات الدراما القصيرة توفر ترجمة عربية؛ تحقق من إعدادات اللغة في كل تطبيق.
