99 Ways to Kill My Heart
HOME · ELITE FAMILIES · 99 WAYS TO KILL MY HEART

99 Ways to Kill My Heart

52 episodesHindion 3 appsfree on 3457 plays

99 Ways to Kill My Heart دراما قصيرة من 52 حلقة. شاهدها مجانًا على DramaWatch أو على ShortMax, StoryReel, VibeShort.

Breaking royal news: Princess Zoe of the Marichi Royal Family got dumped with 99 divorce papers by her own husband! Zoe fell for Ethan at first sight. She gave up her royal title, stayed by his side day and night, and even took a bullet for him — only to endure five cold years of marriage. Once her heart broke completely, she decided to leave…and uncovered the shocking truth: those 99 divorce attempts were just his twisted love test. After Zoe walked away for good, Ethan finally came to his senses and begged desperately for her back.But another powerful, dominant man who loves her with all his heart has already stolen her heart.

Episodes
52
Released
2026-05-11
Language
Hindi
Cast
Sarah-Grace Donnelly, Griffin Blazi

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 99 Ways to Kill My Heart.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
告白ゲームで暴かれた10年の嘘(吹き替え)Free
告白ゲームで暴かれた10年の嘘(吹き替え)
CEO · 78 eps
DOWngrade My Ride?I'll Upgrade My Groom!Free
DOWngrade My Ride?I'll Upgrade My Groom!
Elite Families · 20 eps
زجاجة خاطئةFree
زجاجة خاطئة
Elite Families · 32 eps
طفلة صغيرة تنام بجانبهاFree
طفلة صغيرة تنام بجانبها
Elite Families · 30 eps
يهرب مع ثمانية أطفالFree
يهرب مع ثمانية أطفال
Elite Families · 33 eps
Kneel, Ex. I’m Mrs. Billionaire.Free
Kneel, Ex. I’m Mrs. Billionaire.
Elite Families · 17 eps
I Lost My Memory and Accidentally Upgraded My HusbandFree
I Lost My Memory and Accidentally Upgraded My Husband
Elite Families · 20 eps
Revenge from the Delivery BedFree
Revenge from the Delivery Bed
Elite Families · 35 eps
Framed Before the VowsFree
Framed Before the Vows
Elite Families · 60 eps
Mr. Ho, It's Your MoveFree
Mr. Ho, It's Your Move
Female-Centric Drama · 70 eps
My Father Thought I Was Nothing—Until He Heard My ThoughtsFree
My Father Thought I Was Nothing—Until He Heard My Thoughts
Elite Families · 20 eps
The Billionaire Tycoon Returns to Protect My Daughter and MeFree
The Billionaire Tycoon Returns to Protect My Daughter and Me
Elite Families · 20 eps

More Hindi short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Bride Swap, I Woke Up Mr. Mafia!Free
Bride Swap, I Woke Up Mr. Mafia!
Reversal of Fortune · 59 eps
Reborn True Princess ReturnsFree
Reborn True Princess Returns
Elite Families · 60 eps
My Brother Made My Dead Body Apologize on Live TVFree
My Brother Made My Dead Body Apologize on Live TV
Elite Families · 20 eps
Three Months Before Our WeddingFree
Three Months Before Our Wedding
Short drama · 10 eps
Surrender to My Mob LoverFree
Surrender to My Mob Lover
Mafia · 49 eps
Reborn Heiress: I Refuse to Get MarriedFree
Reborn Heiress: I Refuse to Get Married
Youth · 70 eps

أسئلة شائعة

إجابات سريعة

كيف أشاهد 99 Ways to Kill My Heart؟

99 Ways to Kill My Heart متوفرة على ShortMax, StoryReel, VibeShort. يجمع WatchDex كل التطبيقات التي تعرضها، المجانية والمدفوعة.

كم عدد حلقات 99 Ways to Kill My Heart؟

عدد حلقات 99 Ways to Kill My Heart: 52 حلقة.

هل يمكن مشاهدة 99 Ways to Kill My Heart مجانًا؟

الحلقات الأولى من 99 Ways to Kill My Heart مجانية عادةً، وقد تحتاج الحلقات التالية إلى عملات أو اشتراك على ShortMax, StoryReel, VibeShort.

هل يتوفر 99 Ways to Kill My Heart مترجم للعربية؟

99 Ways to Kill My Heart متوفرة على ShortMax, StoryReel, VibeShort. كثير من تطبيقات الدراما القصيرة توفر ترجمة عربية؛ تحقق من إعدادات اللغة في كل تطبيق.