7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast!
HOME · 7 YEARS! I WASTED ON A BEAST!

7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast!

79 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 33 plays

7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast! دراما قصيرة من 79 حلقة. شاهدها مجانًا على DramaWatch أو على NetShort.

Scarlett Grant, the wealthy heiress of Harbor City, defied her father and married the poor Damon Reed, hiding her true identity. For seven years, she secretly supported his career, believing he’d earn her father’s approval. But when another New Year came, she saw his selfish nature and decided to take everything back...

Episodes
79
Released
2026-04-04
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast!.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
[Dubbed] The Comeback of a Fallen KingFree
[Dubbed] The Comeback of a Fallen King
Short drama · 77 eps
Mafia Nanny’s Blood SecretFree
Mafia Nanny’s Blood Secret
Short drama · 50 eps
[Dubbed]Lady Kelly's CounterattackFree
[Dubbed]Lady Kelly's Counterattack
Love After Marriage · 47 eps
Surprise! She’s the Real HeiressFree
Surprise! She’s the Real Heiress
Short drama · 75 eps
Forbidden DesireFree
Forbidden Desire
Contemporary · 90 eps
I Died, and You Finally Regretted It!Free
I Died, and You Finally Regretted It!
Short drama · 68 eps
Unforgotten LoveFree
Unforgotten Love
Emotion · 68 eps
[Dubbed]The Hidden Talent: Darren PerkinFree
[Dubbed]The Hidden Talent: Darren Perkin
Action · 61 eps
Wild for YouFree
Wild for You
Short drama · 71 eps
Rebirth: Zero to GodFree
Rebirth: Zero to God
Short drama · 60 eps
My Dad is a Super Rich GuardFree
My Dad is a Super Rich Guard
Short drama · 81 eps
Return of the Dragon CEOFree
Return of the Dragon CEO
Short drama · 58 eps

أسئلة شائعة

إجابات سريعة

كيف أشاهد 7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast!؟

7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast! متوفرة على NetShort. يجمع WatchDex كل التطبيقات التي تعرضها، المجانية والمدفوعة.

كم عدد حلقات 7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast!؟

عدد حلقات 7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast!: 79 حلقة.

هل يمكن مشاهدة 7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast! مجانًا؟

الحلقات الأولى من 7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast! مجانية عادةً، وقد تحتاج الحلقات التالية إلى عملات أو اشتراك على NetShort.

هل يتوفر 7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast! مترجم للعربية؟

7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast! متوفرة على NetShort. كثير من تطبيقات الدراما القصيرة توفر ترجمة عربية؛ تحقق من إعدادات اللغة في كل تطبيق.