3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back
HOME · COMEBACK · 3,000-YEAR-OLD GODDESS STRIKES BAC

3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back

73 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 38 plays

3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back là phim ngắn gồm 73 tập. Xem miễn phí trên DramaWatch hoặc trên StardustTV.

Maria, the primordial goddess, wandered the earth for millennia and founded an opera house. In the old era, she backed the Boxers. Betrayed by Four Imperial Clans, their souls were trapped in Ghost City and tormented by its Great Emperor. While Maria was secluded in mountain cultivation, a century passed—her legacy faded and her opera house declined. Now returned, she seeks to restore her M Mansion, punish the Servile Clans, and overthrow the Imperial Clans and the Great Emperor.

Episodes
73
Released
2026-04-05
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
He Broke the Heart That Saved HimFree
He Broke the Heart That Saved Him
Billionaire · 53 eps
Don't Mess With The Billionaire SisterFree
Don't Mess With The Billionaire Sister
Comeback · 54 eps
Nữ Tì Của Vua AlphaFree
Nữ Tì Của Vua Alpha
Betrayal · 55 eps
My Weak Little Dog Is a Legendary Sky LionFree
My Weak Little Dog Is a Legendary Sky Lion
Comeback · 50 eps
Kneel Before The Dragon QueenFree
Kneel Before The Dragon Queen
Betrayal · 41 eps
The Lost Son of Zeus: His ReturnFree
The Lost Son of Zeus: His Return
Comeback Story · 53 eps
Mafia's Little GrapeFree
Mafia's Little Grape
Betrayal · 56 eps
Free
One Punch, Combat King
Comeback Story · 55 eps
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!Free
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!
CEO · 50 eps
Twin Trap: I Played the Billionaire Twin HeirsFree
Twin Trap: I Played the Billionaire Twin Heirs
Comeback Story · 45 eps
Forbidden Touch: Taming My StepfatherFree
Forbidden Touch: Taming My Stepfather
Age-Gap Romance · 40 eps
Step Aside, I Am The True Rap KingFree
Step Aside, I Am The True Rap King
A Nobody · 42 eps

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
His Wife, His RulesFree
His Wife, His Rules
CEO · 112 eps
The Oath and the LieFree
The Oath and the Lie
Ancient · 60 eps
Betrayal of the AngelFree
Betrayal of the Angel
Divorce Drama · 51 eps
Disowned and Returned as the Real HeirFree
Disowned and Returned as the Real Heir
Comeback · 59 eps
Beg Me Now? I’m Busy WinningFree
Beg Me Now? I’m Busy Winning
Short drama · 59 eps
7 Days to Unleash the DragonFree
7 Days to Unleash the Dragon
Action · 60 eps
I'm No Beggar, I'm the Princess!Free
I'm No Beggar, I'm the Princess!
Amnesia · 57 eps
Secretly Married to My Baby's CEO DadFree
Secretly Married to My Baby's CEO Dad
Baby · 60 eps
Warlord's Modern BrideFree
Warlord's Modern Bride
Century Romance · 94 eps
My Ex Never Expected Me to Be a Fighting LegendFree
My Ex Never Expected Me to Be a Fighting Legend
Comeback · 60 eps
Free
Beyond the 99 Forgiveness
All-Too-Late · 36 eps
[Dubbed] Reunion of the Dragon’s FamilyFree
[Dubbed] Reunion of the Dragon’s Family
Short drama · 60 eps

Câu hỏi thường gặp

trả lời nhanh

Xem 3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back như thế nào?

3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back có trên StardustTV. WatchDex tổng hợp mọi ứng dụng chiếu phim này, cả miễn phí và trả phí.

3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back có bao nhiêu tập?

3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back có 73 tập.

Có xem 3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back miễn phí được không?

Các tập đầu của 3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back thường miễn phí; các tập sau có thể cần xu hoặc gói thành viên trên StardustTV.

3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back có Vietsub không?

3,000-Year-Old Goddess Strikes Back có trên StardustTV. Nhiều ứng dụng phim ngắn có phụ đề tiếng Việt; hãy kiểm tra cài đặt ngôn ngữ trong từng ứng dụng.