10-Point Trap
HOME · 10-POINT TRAP

10-Point Trap English Dubbed

42 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 31 plays

10-Point Trap là phim ngắn gồm 42 tập. Xem miễn phí trên DramaWatch hoặc trên ReelShort.

Ethan Reed's parents always favored his sister, Iris. Every time he took an exam, her score was exactly ten points higher—and whenever he missed one, hers mysteriously tanked. Suspicious but silent, Ethan decided to expose the lie. He studied in secret, aiming for 741 on the finals. That would force Iris to score 751—the maximum possible score. His family, desperate to protect the scam, locked him at home and tried to destroy his admission papers. But Ethan fought back, broke free, and rewrote his own future at a top university.

Episodes
42
Released
2026-05-24
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 10-Point Trap.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Divorce the Fake, Marry the ThroneFree
Divorce the Fake, Marry the Throne
Short drama · 80 eps
I Seduced Him for My FreedomFree
I Seduced Him for My Freedom
Affair · 67 eps
Returned as My Dead Twin for BloodFree
Returned as My Dead Twin for Blood
CEO · 59 eps
Whispering Baby Exposes AllFree
Whispering Baby Exposes All
All Eyes on Her · 71 eps
He Was Caught in a Debt TrapFree
He Was Caught in a Debt Trap
Betrayal · 55 eps
1988: I Cut Off My Ungrateful SonFree
1988: I Cut Off My Ungrateful Son
Family Drama · 64 eps
Mech‑Building Dad Called to Serve (English-dubbed)Free
Mech‑Building Dad Called to Serve (English-dubbed)
Short drama · 60 eps
My Brother Dragged Me Back to HellFree
My Brother Dragged Me Back to Hell
Short drama · 65 eps
Rise of the Forsaken HeirFree
Rise of the Forsaken Heir
Action · 76 eps
I Evolve Hard to Save the Shrunken WorldFree
I Evolve Hard to Save the Shrunken World
Short drama · 81 eps
For What I LostFree
For What I Lost
Short drama · 30 eps
Reborn as the Almighty GeneralFree
Reborn as the Almighty General
Short drama · 38 eps

Câu hỏi thường gặp

trả lời nhanh

Xem 10-Point Trap như thế nào?

10-Point Trap có trên ReelShort. WatchDex tổng hợp mọi ứng dụng chiếu phim này, cả miễn phí và trả phí.

10-Point Trap có bao nhiêu tập?

10-Point Trap có 42 tập.

Có xem 10-Point Trap miễn phí được không?

Các tập đầu của 10-Point Trap thường miễn phí; các tập sau có thể cần xu hoặc gói thành viên trên ReelShort.

10-Point Trap có Vietsub không?

10-Point Trap có trên ReelShort. Nhiều ứng dụng phim ngắn có phụ đề tiếng Việt; hãy kiểm tra cài đặt ngôn ngữ trong từng ứng dụng.