3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!
HOME · 3 YEARS AS A SIMP, NOW I'M KING!

3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!

53 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 3

3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!, 53 bölümlük bir kısa dizidir. DramaWatch üzerinde ücretsiz ya da NetShort üzerinde izleyebilirsiniz.

Transmigrated into a doomed noble about to be executed, the system gives him one mission: win back his ex-fiancée. Problem is, she already loves him to death. So instead of begging for scraps, he raids the system's modern weapons shop, arms his family, and storms the capital. They wanted a simp? They got a warlord with an AK and a throne to claim.

Episodes
53
Released
2026-04-18
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Go to Hell, Your Majesty!Free
Go to Hell, Your Majesty!
Short drama · 100 eps
I Have a God on My Side!Free
I Have a God on My Side!
Short drama · 72 eps
His Amnesia Made Me QueenFree
His Amnesia Made Me Queen
Short drama · 62 eps
Awaken as the Immortal. Now KNEEL.Free
Awaken as the Immortal. Now KNEEL.
Short drama · 51 eps
Trash Team? No, a Real Threat.Free
Trash Team? No, a Real Threat.
Short drama · 60 eps
Can't Kill? Spoil HerFree
Can't Kill? Spoil Her
Short drama · 70 eps
OMG, What's In That Truck?Free
OMG, What's In That Truck?
Short drama · 45 eps
Betrayed by Her, Now I Rule AllFree
Betrayed by Her, Now I Rule All
Short drama · 74 eps
Love, Lies, and RevengeFree
Love, Lies, and Revenge
Short drama · 51 eps
They Framed the Prince, He Bought a Gun!Free
They Framed the Prince, He Bought a Gun!
Short drama · 63 eps
Sweet Healer? True REVENGER!Free
Sweet Healer? True REVENGER!
Short drama · 51 eps
My Intern is the True HeiressFree
My Intern is the True Heiress
Billionaire/CEO · 63 eps

Sık sorulan sorular

kısa yanıtlar

3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! nasıl izlenir?

3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! şu uygulamalarda: NetShort. WatchDex, diziyi yayınlayan tüm ücretsiz ve ücretli uygulamaları listeler.

3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! kaç bölüm?

3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! toplam 53 bölümdür.

3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! ücretsiz izlenebilir mi?

3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! dizisinin ilk bölümleri genellikle ücretsizdir; sonraki bölümler NetShort üzerinde jeton veya abonelik gerektirebilir.

3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! Türkçe altyazılı izlenebilir mi?

3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! şu uygulamalarda: NetShort. Birçok kısa dizi uygulaması Türkçe altyazı sunar; her uygulamada dil ayarını kontrol edin.