1971 Disaster: The Bronze Tomb
HOME · 1971 DISASTER: THE BRONZE TOMB

1971 Disaster: The Bronze Tomb

60 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 3

1971 Disaster: The Bronze Tomb เป็นละครสั้น 60 ตอน ดูฟรีได้ที่ DramaWatch หรือที่ NetShort

In 1971, a mining disaster buried something alive beneath the Mountains. Decades later, a former military scout leads a team into the same abyss, where ancient bronze tombs, parasitic fungi, and a blood ritual spanning generations await. The dead didn't stay dead. And the cure for what's surfacing? It's buried with them.

Episodes
60
Released
2026-05-12
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 1971 Disaster: The Bronze Tomb.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Runaway Bride, Ruthless HuntFree
Runaway Bride, Ruthless Hunt
Short drama · 66 eps
I'm Out, System's DownFree
I'm Out, System's Down
Short drama · 49 eps
From Dust to QueenFree
From Dust to Queen
Short drama · 65 eps
Pride Fell For MeFree
Pride Fell For Me
Short drama · 100 eps
Back from Cultivation, Ready to CrushFree
Back from Cultivation, Ready to Crush
Short drama · 80 eps
Son, I'm Off the MarketFree
Son, I'm Off the Market
Short drama · 80 eps
(Dubbed) The Bastard Heiress: Eleanor's RevengeFree
(Dubbed) The Bastard Heiress: Eleanor's Revenge
Short drama · 69 eps
I'm Done Being Your SaviorFree
I'm Done Being Your Savior
Short drama · 59 eps
The Destined EmpressFree
The Destined Empress
Short drama · 100 eps
[Dubbed]The Board Is MineFree
[Dubbed]The Board Is Mine
Short drama · 71 eps
Touch Her, Get Millions!Free
Touch Her, Get Millions!
Short drama · 30 eps
My Baby's Father Is a Hidden KingFree
My Baby's Father Is a Hidden King
Short drama · 80 eps

คำถามที่พบบ่อย

คำตอบสั้น ๆ

ดู 1971 Disaster: The Bronze Tomb ได้ที่ไหน?

1971 Disaster: The Bronze Tomb มีให้ดูที่ NetShort WatchDex รวบรวมทุกแอปที่มีเรื่องนี้ ทั้งฟรีและเสียเงิน

1971 Disaster: The Bronze Tomb มีกี่ตอน?

1971 Disaster: The Bronze Tomb มีทั้งหมด 60 ตอน

ดู 1971 Disaster: The Bronze Tomb ฟรีได้ไหม?

ตอนแรก ๆ ของ 1971 Disaster: The Bronze Tomb มักดูฟรี ตอนต่อไปอาจต้องใช้เหรียญหรือสมัครสมาชิกใน NetShort

1971 Disaster: The Bronze Tomb มีซับไทยไหม?

1971 Disaster: The Bronze Tomb มีให้ดูที่ NetShort แอปละครสั้นหลายแอปมีซับไทย ลองเช็กการตั้งค่าภาษาในแต่ละแอป