10-Point Trap
HOME · 10-POINT TRAP

10-Point Trap English Dubbed

42 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 31 plays

10-Point Trap เป็นละครสั้น 42 ตอน ดูฟรีได้ที่ DramaWatch หรือที่ ReelShort

Ethan Reed's parents always favored his sister, Iris. Every time he took an exam, her score was exactly ten points higher—and whenever he missed one, hers mysteriously tanked. Suspicious but silent, Ethan decided to expose the lie. He studied in secret, aiming for 741 on the finals. That would force Iris to score 751—the maximum possible score. His family, desperate to protect the scam, locked him at home and tried to destroy his admission papers. But Ethan fought back, broke free, and rewrote his own future at a top university.

Episodes
42
Released
2026-05-24
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 10-Point Trap.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Divorce the Fake, Marry the ThroneFree
Divorce the Fake, Marry the Throne
Short drama · 80 eps
I Seduced Him for My FreedomFree
I Seduced Him for My Freedom
Affair · 67 eps
Returned as My Dead Twin for BloodFree
Returned as My Dead Twin for Blood
CEO · 59 eps
Whispering Baby Exposes AllFree
Whispering Baby Exposes All
All Eyes on Her · 71 eps
He Was Caught in a Debt TrapFree
He Was Caught in a Debt Trap
Betrayal · 55 eps
1988: I Cut Off My Ungrateful SonFree
1988: I Cut Off My Ungrateful Son
Family Drama · 64 eps
Mech‑Building Dad Called to Serve (English-dubbed)Free
Mech‑Building Dad Called to Serve (English-dubbed)
Short drama · 60 eps
My Brother Dragged Me Back to HellFree
My Brother Dragged Me Back to Hell
Short drama · 65 eps
Rise of the Forsaken HeirFree
Rise of the Forsaken Heir
Action · 76 eps
I Evolve Hard to Save the Shrunken WorldFree
I Evolve Hard to Save the Shrunken World
Short drama · 81 eps
For What I LostFree
For What I Lost
Short drama · 30 eps
Reborn as the Almighty GeneralFree
Reborn as the Almighty General
Short drama · 38 eps

คำถามที่พบบ่อย

คำตอบสั้น ๆ

ดู 10-Point Trap ได้ที่ไหน?

10-Point Trap มีให้ดูที่ ReelShort WatchDex รวบรวมทุกแอปที่มีเรื่องนี้ ทั้งฟรีและเสียเงิน

10-Point Trap มีกี่ตอน?

10-Point Trap มีทั้งหมด 42 ตอน

ดู 10-Point Trap ฟรีได้ไหม?

ตอนแรก ๆ ของ 10-Point Trap มักดูฟรี ตอนต่อไปอาจต้องใช้เหรียญหรือสมัครสมาชิกใน ReelShort

10-Point Trap มีซับไทยไหม?

10-Point Trap มีให้ดูที่ ReelShort แอปละครสั้นหลายแอปมีซับไทย ลองเช็กการตั้งค่าภาษาในแต่ละแอป