
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! é um drama curto de 53 episódios. Assista grátis no DramaWatch ou no NetShort.
Transmigrated into a doomed noble about to be executed, the system gives him one mission: win back his ex-fiancée. Problem is, she already loves him to death. So instead of begging for scraps, he raids the system's modern weapons shop, arms his family, and storms the capital. They wanted a simp? They got a warlord with an AK and a throne to claim.
Ratings & reviews
community scored
Be the first to rate 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!.
Discussion
notes from members
Sign in to comment.
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
FreePerguntas frequentes
respostas rápidas
Como assistir 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!?
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! está disponível em NetShort. O WatchDex reúne todos os apps que exibem o drama, grátis e pagos.
Quantos episódios tem 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!?
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! tem 53 episódios.
Dá para assistir 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! de graça?
Os primeiros episódios de 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! costumam ser grátis; os seguintes podem exigir moedas ou assinatura em NetShort.
Dá para assistir 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! legendado em português?
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! está em NetShort. Muitos apps de dramas curtos têm legendas em português; confira o idioma em cada app.
