5-Year-Old Cultivator: Not Weak
HOME · 5-YEAR-OLD CULTIVATOR: NOT WEAK

5-Year-Old Cultivator: Not Weak

100 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 33 plays

5-Year-Old Cultivator: Not Weak ialah drama pendek 100 episod. Tonton percuma di DramaWatch, atau di ReelShort.

Five-year-old Nova has reached Energy Refining Level 30,000—invincible, yet stuck. Tired of her endless appetite, Master Calvin tricks her into leaving to find Jalen. Believing she is just a weak cultivator, the invincible Nova clings to Jalen, a top fighter in Rivergard, sparkling hilarious adventures.

Episodes
100
Released
2026-06-20
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 5-Year-Old Cultivator: Not Weak.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
Operation NewbornFree
Operation Newborn
Short drama · 45 eps
She Stole My Future, I Built My OwnFree
She Stole My Future, I Built My Own
Short drama · 83 eps
End Of Days, Only She StayedFree
End Of Days, Only She Stayed
Short drama · 48 eps
The Surgeon Strikes BackFree
The Surgeon Strikes Back
Short drama · 48 eps
Ultimate Evolution... I'm A Mosquito Now?Free
Ultimate Evolution... I'm A Mosquito Now?
Short drama · 60 eps
Butterfly ShadowFree
Butterfly Shadow
Short drama · 43 eps
The Manor‘s Hidden AvengerFree
The Manor‘s Hidden Avenger
Short drama · 43 eps
Sovereign RebornFree
Sovereign Reborn
High Fantasy · 100 eps
Through the Mist, I Saw YouFree
Through the Mist, I Saw You
Short drama · 71 eps
A Bride With No MercyFree
A Bride With No Mercy
Short drama · 80 eps
Darling, You Were Here All AlongFree
Darling, You Were Here All Along
Short drama · 60 eps
Scrolling Comments Reveal His Secret LoveFree
Scrolling Comments Reveal His Secret Love
Short drama · 60 eps

Soalan lazim

jawapan ringkas

Bagaimana menonton 5-Year-Old Cultivator: Not Weak?

5-Year-Old Cultivator: Not Weak boleh ditonton di ReelShort. WatchDex menyenaraikan semua aplikasi yang menayangkannya, percuma dan berbayar.

Berapa episod 5-Year-Old Cultivator: Not Weak?

5-Year-Old Cultivator: Not Weak mempunyai 100 episod.

Bolehkah 5-Year-Old Cultivator: Not Weak ditonton percuma?

Episod awal 5-Year-Old Cultivator: Not Weak biasanya percuma; episod seterusnya mungkin memerlukan syiling atau langganan di ReelShort.

Adakah 5-Year-Old Cultivator: Not Weak ada sarikata Melayu?

5-Year-Old Cultivator: Not Weak ada di ReelShort. Banyak aplikasi drama pendek menyediakan sarikata Melayu; semak tetapan bahasa dalam setiap aplikasi.