
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!は全53話のショートドラマです。DramaWatchで無料視聴できるほか、NetShortでも配信中です。
Transmigrated into a doomed noble about to be executed, the system gives him one mission: win back his ex-fiancée. Problem is, she already loves him to death. So instead of begging for scraps, he raids the system's modern weapons shop, arms his family, and storms the capital. They wanted a simp? They got a warlord with an AK and a throne to claim.
Ratings & reviews
community scored
Be the first to rate 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!.
Discussion
notes from members
Sign in to comment.
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Freeよくある質問
かんたん回答
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!はどこで見られますか?
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!はNetShortで配信中です。WatchDexでは無料・有料を問わず配信アプリをまとめています。
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!は全何話ですか?
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!は全53話です。
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!は無料で見られますか?
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!の序盤は無料のことが多く、続きはNetShortでコインや定額プランが必要になる場合があります。
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!は日本語字幕で見られますか?
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!はNetShortで配信中です。多くのショートドラマアプリが日本語字幕に対応しています。各アプリの言語設定をご確認ください。
