1988: Mistaken for an Elite
HOME · COMEBACK · 1988: MISTAKEN FOR AN ELITE

1988: Mistaken for an Elite

60 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 31 plays

1988: Mistaken for an Elite adalah drama pendek 60 episode. Tonton gratis di DramaWatch, atau di StardustTV.

In 1988, Zachary is reborn, shedding his former cowardice. He exposes Winona’s schemes, makes his first fortune using snoutruffles as fake black truffles, stands up to toxic relatives, and silences doubters. He secures foreign investment, seizes opportunities, dotes on his family, and rises to success. In the end, Winona and her brother face their just deserts.

Episodes
60
Released
2026-07-20
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 1988: Mistaken for an Elite.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
He Broke the Heart That Saved HimFree
He Broke the Heart That Saved Him
Billionaire · 53 eps
Don't Mess With The Billionaire SisterFree
Don't Mess With The Billionaire Sister
Comeback · 54 eps
Pengantin Perbudakan Raja AlphaFree
Pengantin Perbudakan Raja Alpha
Betrayal · 55 eps
My Weak Little Dog Is a Legendary Sky LionFree
My Weak Little Dog Is a Legendary Sky Lion
Comeback · 50 eps
Kneel Before The Dragon QueenFree
Kneel Before The Dragon Queen
Betrayal · 41 eps
The Lost Son of Zeus: His ReturnFree
The Lost Son of Zeus: His Return
Comeback Story · 53 eps
Mafia's Little GrapeFree
Mafia's Little Grape
Betrayal · 56 eps
Free
One Punch, Combat King
Comeback Story · 55 eps
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!Free
I’m Done Chasing A Brat!
CEO · 50 eps
Twin Trap: I Played the Billionaire Twin HeirsFree
Twin Trap: I Played the Billionaire Twin Heirs
Comeback Story · 45 eps
Forbidden Touch: Taming My StepfatherFree
Forbidden Touch: Taming My Stepfather
Age-Gap Romance · 40 eps
Step Aside, I Am The True Rap KingFree
Step Aside, I Am The True Rap King
A Nobody · 42 eps

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
My Killer Daughter-in-LawFree
My Killer Daughter-in-Law
Contemporary · 40 eps
Not a Drill—It's Real CrimeFree
Not a Drill—It's Real Crime
Crime · 72 eps
Help! My Grandson Is a ParrotFree
Help! My Grandson Is a Parrot
Comeback · 71 eps
My Butler Is a Double Master's GeniusFree
My Butler Is a Double Master's Genius
CEO · 71 eps
I'm a Terrible King—Please RebelFree
I'm a Terrible King—Please Rebel
Constant Twists · 61 eps
Ready to Pay, Daughters-in-Law?Free
Ready to Pay, Daughters-in-Law?
All-Too-Late · 59 eps
My Robot Knows My Dead LoverFree
My Robot Knows My Dead Lover
Emotional Redemption · 72 eps
Poor? I'm the Billionaire's DaughterFree
Poor? I'm the Billionaire's Daughter
Betrayal · 57 eps
Take Your Shot, Your HighnessesFree
Take Your Shot, Your Highnesses
Ancient · 86 eps
Break My Stuff? Pay the PriceFree
Break My Stuff? Pay the Price
Counterattack · 71 eps
I Married Him Right Out of PrisonFree
I Married Him Right Out of Prison
CEO · 70 eps
I kill my daughterFree
I kill my daughter
Family · 19 eps

Pertanyaan umum

jawaban singkat

Bagaimana cara nonton 1988: Mistaken for an Elite?

1988: Mistaken for an Elite tersedia di StardustTV. WatchDex mendata semua aplikasi yang menayangkannya, gratis maupun berbayar.

Berapa episode 1988: Mistaken for an Elite?

1988: Mistaken for an Elite punya 60 episode.

Apakah 1988: Mistaken for an Elite bisa ditonton gratis?

Episode awal 1988: Mistaken for an Elite biasanya gratis; episode berikutnya mungkin perlu koin atau langganan di StardustTV.

Apakah 1988: Mistaken for an Elite ada sub Indo?

1988: Mistaken for an Elite tersedia di StardustTV. Banyak aplikasi drama pendek menyediakan subtitle Indonesia; cek pilihan bahasa di tiap aplikasi.