
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! est un drama court de 53 épisodes. Regardez-le gratuitement sur DramaWatch, ou sur NetShort.
Transmigrated into a doomed noble about to be executed, the system gives him one mission: win back his ex-fiancée. Problem is, she already loves him to death. So instead of begging for scraps, he raids the system's modern weapons shop, arms his family, and storms the capital. They wanted a simp? They got a warlord with an AK and a throne to claim.
Ratings & reviews
community scored
Be the first to rate 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING!.
Discussion
notes from members
Sign in to comment.
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
Free
FreeQuestions fréquentes
réponses rapides
Comment regarder 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! ?
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! est disponible sur NetShort. WatchDex liste toutes les applis qui le proposent, gratuites et payantes.
Combien d'épisodes compte 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! ?
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! compte 53 épisodes.
Peut-on regarder 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! gratuitement ?
Les premiers épisodes de 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! sont souvent gratuits ; la suite peut demander des pièces ou un abonnement sur NetShort.
Peut-on regarder 3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! en VOSTFR ?
3 Years As A SIMP, Now I'm KING! est sur NetShort. Beaucoup d'applis de dramas courts proposent des sous-titres français ; vérifiez la langue dans chaque appli.
