7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast!
HOME · 7 YEARS! I WASTED ON A BEAST!

7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast!

79 episodesEnglishon 1 appfree on 33 plays

7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast! est un drama court de 79 épisodes. Regardez-le gratuitement sur DramaWatch, ou sur NetShort.

Scarlett Grant, the wealthy heiress of Harbor City, defied her father and married the poor Damon Reed, hiding her true identity. For seven years, she secretly supported his career, believing he’d earn her father’s approval. But when another New Year came, she saw his selfish nature and decided to take everything back...

Episodes
79
Released
2026-04-04
Language
English

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate 7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast!.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More English short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
[Dubbed] The Comeback of a Fallen KingFree
[Dubbed] The Comeback of a Fallen King
Short drama · 77 eps
Mafia Nanny’s Blood SecretFree
Mafia Nanny’s Blood Secret
Short drama · 50 eps
[Dubbed]Lady Kelly's CounterattackFree
[Dubbed]Lady Kelly's Counterattack
Love After Marriage · 47 eps
Surprise! She’s the Real HeiressFree
Surprise! She’s the Real Heiress
Short drama · 75 eps
Forbidden DesireFree
Forbidden Desire
Contemporary · 90 eps
I Died, and You Finally Regretted It!Free
I Died, and You Finally Regretted It!
Short drama · 68 eps
Unforgotten LoveFree
Unforgotten Love
Emotion · 68 eps
[Dubbed]The Hidden Talent: Darren PerkinFree
[Dubbed]The Hidden Talent: Darren Perkin
Action · 61 eps
Wild for YouFree
Wild for You
Short drama · 71 eps
Rebirth: Zero to GodFree
Rebirth: Zero to God
Short drama · 60 eps
My Dad is a Super Rich GuardFree
My Dad is a Super Rich Guard
Short drama · 81 eps
Return of the Dragon CEOFree
Return of the Dragon CEO
Short drama · 58 eps

Questions fréquentes

réponses rapides

Comment regarder 7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast! ?

7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast! est disponible sur NetShort. WatchDex liste toutes les applis qui le proposent, gratuites et payantes.

Combien d'épisodes compte 7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast! ?

7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast! compte 79 épisodes.

Peut-on regarder 7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast! gratuitement ?

Les premiers épisodes de 7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast! sont souvent gratuits ; la suite peut demander des pièces ou un abonnement sur NetShort.

Peut-on regarder 7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast! en VOSTFR ?

7 Years! I Wasted On A Beast! est sur NetShort. Beaucoup d'applis de dramas courts proposent des sous-titres français ; vérifiez la langue dans chaque appli.