$10 M Bounty on the Bastard
HOME · [OBJECT OBJECT] · $10 M BOUNTY ON THE BASTARD

$10 M Bounty on the Bastard

62 episodesSpanishon 1 appfree on 3

$10 M Bounty on the Bastard es un drama corto de 62 episodios. Míralo gratis en DramaWatch o en FlickReels.

Colleen's daughter is injured when her husband Silas's illegitimate son hits her drunk driving. The mistress offers hush money. Colleen discovers Silas had a 20-year affair, a secret son, and drained her company. She freezes assets and builds a case. Cornered, they fight back with slander and sabotage. With Sylvain's quiet help, Colleen exposes them before shareholders. Silas imprisoned penniless; mistress and son ruined. Colleen saves her daughter, her company, and starts anew with Sylvain.

Episodes
62
Language
Spanish

Ratings & reviews

community scored

Tap a star to rate
No ratings yet.
Be the first to rate $10 M Bounty on the Bastard.

Discussion

notes from members

Join the discussion.
Sign in to comment.

More like this

matched on genreSee all →
El Club del DeseoFree
El Club del Deseo
[object Object] · 64 eps
My Ex's Hockey Rival Chose MeFree
My Ex's Hockey Rival Chose Me
[object Object] · 40 eps
Rejected by My Crush, Kissed by the Bad BoyFree
Rejected by My Crush, Kissed by the Bad Boy
[object Object] · 57 eps
My Ex's Girl Best Friend Got Him, I Married the DonFree
My Ex's Girl Best Friend Got Him, I Married the Don
[object Object] · 38 eps
My Sister Chose the Wrong LifeFree
My Sister Chose the Wrong Life
[object Object] · 44 eps
My Mafia Don Named Our Baby After His ExFree
My Mafia Don Named Our Baby After His Ex
[object Object] · 45 eps
The King's Mistress Tortured Me as a Whore—I Was the PrincessFree
The King's Mistress Tortured Me as a Whore—I Was the Princess
[object Object] · 48 eps
The Worthless‑Looking Husband Is a GuardianFree
The Worthless‑Looking Husband Is a Guardian
[object Object] · 45 eps
Betrayed, I Married the KingpinFree
Betrayed, I Married the Kingpin
[object Object] · 30 eps
Pay in Blood, Bitch!Free
Pay in Blood, Bitch!
[object Object] · 40 eps
Mocked at the Reunion, Then Her Husband Walked InFree
Mocked at the Reunion, Then Her Husband Walked In
[object Object] · 42 eps
He Cheated in French. I Took Back His EmpireFree
He Cheated in French. I Took Back His Empire
[object Object] · 40 eps

More Spanish short dramas

just added nearbySee all →
My Ex Betrayed Me, So I Became His Father-in-Law's LunaFree
My Ex Betrayed Me, So I Became His Father-in-Law's Luna
[object Object] · 54 eps
Mad King: Blood ReckoningFree
Mad King: Blood Reckoning
[object Object] · 53 eps
Daddy, How Much for a Hug?Free
Daddy, How Much for a Hug?
[object Object] · 45 eps
The Housewife's Hidden IdentityFree
The Housewife's Hidden Identity
[object Object] · 47 eps
The Billionaire Married His Farm GirlFree
The Billionaire Married His Farm Girl
[object Object] · 40 eps
My Husband Was the First VampireFree
My Husband Was the First Vampire
[object Object] · 62 eps
She Slapped My Daughter, I Retrieved His CompanyFree
She Slapped My Daughter, I Retrieved His Company
[object Object] · 50 eps
Sacrifice My Son? The Sea God Strikes!Free
Sacrifice My Son? The Sea God Strikes!
[object Object] · 62 eps
The Don's Sacrificial BrideFree
The Don's Sacrificial Bride
[object Object] · 15 eps
Rune Champion, the Crippled ThorFree
Rune Champion, the Crippled Thor
[object Object] · 15 eps
The Wife They ErasedFree
The Wife They Erased
[object Object] · 15 eps
Falcon of the Stellar AccordFree
Falcon of the Stellar Accord
[object Object] · 15 eps

Preguntas frecuentes

respuestas rápidas

¿Cómo ver $10 M Bounty on the Bastard?

$10 M Bounty on the Bastard está disponible en FlickReels. WatchDex reúne todas las apps que lo tienen, gratis y de pago.

¿Cuántos episodios tiene $10 M Bounty on the Bastard?

$10 M Bounty on the Bastard tiene 62 episodios.

¿Se puede ver $10 M Bounty on the Bastard gratis?

Los primeros episodios de $10 M Bounty on the Bastard suelen ser gratis; los siguientes pueden requerir monedas o suscripción en FlickReels.

¿Puedo ver $10 M Bounty on the Bastard con subtítulos en español?

$10 M Bounty on the Bastard está en FlickReels. Muchas apps de dramas cortos ofrecen subtítulos en español; revisa el idioma en cada app.